1

Chapter 1: A husband and wife who respect each other like ice.

  In the evening, a maid walked into the moon gate of Qinglan Garden with a cup of soup. Passing the green brick path, he stopped under the eaves and said to the maid who was sitting under the eaves doing needlework: "Excuse me, please send a message. The mistress ordered the slave to bring the lady a healing stew."

  The maid. Chu Yi stopped what he was doing and looked at the soup cup on the other party's tray, then put the needle and thread into the small basket, stood up, and said to the maid: "Give it to me, I will bring it to the eldest lady."

  The maid He gave her the tray and told her, "My mistress ordered me to drink it while it's hot."

  Chu Yi said "good" and then turned around and walked towards the master's house.

  The main room was slightly open, Chuyi knocked on the door, and a soft "come in" came from the house.

  Chu Yi opened the door and stepped into the house with a tonic soup in hand, and saw the master who was looking down at the account book at the table.

  A simple and elegant woman's bun, a lavender double-breasted gown, and a lighter purple blouse underneath, make the delicate-looking master a little more dignified.

  Chu Yi couldn't help but recall the past days. Even if life was not going well, her master was still lively. But since she married into the Hou Mansion, she has never seen her master smile happily again. Even at the age of nineteen, he is already alive. At the age of thirty-nine.

  While looking at the income and expenditure account book of the Hou Mansion last month, Su Yun asked without raising his head: "What's the matter?"

  Chu Yi said softly: "The mistress sent someone to bring a tonic soup."

  Hearing that it was a tonic soup, Su Yun Yun raised his head from the account book, looked sideways slightly, and his eyes fell on the soup cup that Chuyi had placed on the table.

  The beautiful eyebrows frowned slightly.

  Chu Yi hesitated and said: "This month, my mistress has been sending tonic soup almost every three days. Wouldn't it be bad if I take too much supplement?"

  Su Yun said lightly: "My mother's feelings are hard to shake off. "

  But Su Yun knew very well that this was not a soup for her, but a prescription for the man's kidney that the mistress had obtained from the old lady in the palace.

  It has been almost four years since Su Yun married into the Zhongyi Hou Mansion, but now her stomach is stunned and unresponsive.

  After thinking about it, the mistress took Su Yun into the palace not long ago. It was nominally to see her sister, but in reality she brought Su Yun into the palace to let the imperial doctor see what was wrong.

  After diagnosis and treatment, the imperial physician said there was no problem.

  There was nothing wrong with the daughter-in-law, but the mistress was worried. It must not be her son's problem, right?

  No wonder Mrs. Hou thinks about it. After all, the young couple have been married for almost four years, and their son almost always lives in the house. If there were no problems, they should have had a daughter-in-law.

  Now that the daughter-in-law had no problem, she kept thinking about it, but she felt very uneasy, so she secretly asked the imperial doctor to prescribe some "powerful" medicine to give her son a supplement, so that the daughter-in-law could get pregnant as soon as possible.

  Therefore, the decoction sent by the maid was obviously for the daughter-in-law, but in fact it was for the son.

  But even if they take supplements, how can they conceive a child if the couple sleeps in the same bed for several years and has very few sexual intercourses?

  Su Yun's husband's name was Gu Shixing. He was the eldest son of Zhongyi Hou Mansion. He was handsome in appearance. At the age of twenty-seven, he was already the young minister of Dali Temple. Young and promising, with both civil and military skills, and a very calm and reserved temperament, he is a well-known young talent in Jindu.

  Others said that Su Yun had cultivated his fortune for three lifetimes before being able to marry Gu Shixing as a concubine in the Shangshu Mansion.

  Others envy you, but the real situation is like drinking water, knowing whether it is warm or cold.

  She is a concubine. With this status, it is difficult for her to marry into the prince's mansion, let alone become the heir apparent.

  But Gu Shi was an upright person who paid great attention to rules and couldn't tolerate even a grain of sand in his eyes.

  Moreover, there is an unwritten rule in the Zhongyi Hou Mansion - all descendants of the Gu family are only allowed to marry wives and are not allowed to take in concubines. Anyone who marries a girl from the Gu family is not allowed to take concubines.

  Four years ago, an accident happened when Su Yun was preparing to discuss marriage.

  The Zhongyi Hou Mansion and the Su Mansion were family friends. In terms of seniority, a few years ago, Su Yun would have called Gu Shixing his brother.

  Because the two families were family friends, Gu Shixing and the eldest son of the Su family were close friends. The two often got together to talk and sometimes drink some wine.

  If Gu Shixing is drunk, he will stay in the Marquis Mansion.

  One day, Shi Xing got drunk and rested in the wing room in the Su family's courtyard.

  But for some reason, Su Yunhui appeared in the wing with no clothes on. Instead of lying on the same bed, a large group of people broke in and caught and raped the two of them on the bed.