120

The two of them drank tea and sat in silence for a long time before Su Changqing asked: "Have you calmed down?"

  Gu Shixing did not respond to him and only said: "Liang Yong is not a good person. If you guess that the person named Luo will..." He paused for a moment, frowned to avoid this sentence, and then continued: "He will definitely not give up because of your sixth sister's engagement nor will he be afraid of your father, and will only say that it was the sixth girl's wrong thinking and blame her."

  Gu Shixing had handled cases like this where a playboy took advantage of a good girl, so he understood Liang Yong's thoughts very well.

  "Are you saying that it's possible that he might have bad intentions for Sixth Sister?" Su Changqing asked.

  Gu Shixing said "Yeah": "If I guess correctly, he is waiting for the opportunity to strike. Maybe he will strike from Liu Erxiaoniang."

  Su Changqing thought quickly, and then shouted outside with a serious face. There was a sound.

  Not long after, a boy opened the door and stood outside.

  Su Changqing ordered: "Go and find some more skilled nursing homes. Go to Zhoujiazhuang's village, that is, Liu Erxiaoniang's village, and guard them secretly. Don't let others know."

  The young man responded and then retreated.

  After the boy retired, Gu Shixing asked: "When will you send Miss Six to Zhuangzi?"

  Su Changqing said: "Tomorrow, I will send her to Pu'an Temple at about the same time. The two of you will meet there and wait for her. She will stay at the house for two days and I will go and bring her back."

  Gu Shixing nodded, poured the tea and drank it before speaking slowly: "During the time that Liang Yong was in Jindu, he was with the eldest prince. Concubine Chen's brother Chen Minglang is very close to him."

  Su Changqing sneered: "The two of them are the same."

  "I mean, Liang Yong's appearance at the polo field that day was related to Chen Minglang."

  Su Changqing was startled. He also wondered: "But how did they know that my sixth sister would also go?"

  Gu Shixing: "The official daughter of Zheng Guogong and Li Gui's family secretly have an affair with Chen Minglang. As long as the legitimate daughter is at the residence of Mrs. Zheng Guogong, it's not surprising that your sixth sister and the others are on the post."

  Hearing this, Su Changqing was shocked, "How did you know these secrets?"

  Because of the incident between these two people in the previous life, they finally got into trouble. He had no choice but to piece it together. Naturally, the real reason cannot be said.

  "There are no airtight secrets in Jindu City." Gu Shixing's expression was light and there was no sign of lying.

  After all, Gu Shixing was on duty at Dali Temple, and it was normal for him to know those unknown secrets, so Su Changqing did not have too much suspicion.

  "If it is true that Chen Minglang was instigated, then who do you think is behind Chen Minglang who is adding fuel to the flames?"

  Gu Shixing looked coldly and said slowly: "The eldest prince."

  Su Changqing's gentle expression also darkened.

  The two looked at each other in silence for a moment.

  Under the table, Gu Shixing's fingers kept tapping his knees, as if he was waiting for something, but he didn't mention leaving.

  *

  Luo Miaoyun was looking at the account book in a daze, thinking of what her brother had just said to her.

  The elder brother said that the girl Su who helped them was the daughter of the Household Secretary of the Ministry of Finance. Although she was not the legitimate daughter of a direct relative, she was still a registered legitimate daughter in the name of the mistress.

  Her brother also warned her that no matter who asked, she can only say that she didn't know any Hubu Shangshu family. This shop was only funded by kind-hearted people.

  While she was wandering around in Taixu, someone entered the shop, but she didn't take a glance at it until the person walked up to her and asked, "Is Luo Jinshi here?"

  Luo Miaoyun came back to her senses and saw the man wearing a curtain hat in front of her. After being stunned for a moment, she realized that it was Sister Chuyi's voice.

  Her eyes moved to the man wearing a curtain hat at the back.

  "I'm here to look for Luo Jinshi. Please ask Miss Luo to talk to Luo Jinshi."

  It's Miss Su!

  Luo Miaoyun immediately straightened her back and said hurriedly: "Brother is just behind, I'll call him."

  The two little girls went back to get rouge, so Luo Mingyan was behind the shop.

  Luo Mingyan seemed to hear the voices in front of him, opened the curtains, and looked at the man wearing a curtain hat.

  He seemed to understand something and pointedly raised his hand towards the girl wearing a curtain hat behind him.

  Su Yun asked, "Can Luo Jinshi take a step to talk?"

  "It's convenient, I wonder where the girl wants to talk?"

  Su Yun looked behind him through the gauze curtain and asked, "Is there anyone behind?"

  Luo Mingyan turned half sideways, opened the curtain and made an invitation gesture: "Miss Su, please."

  Su Yun turned to Bei Yan outside the door and said, "I'll be out in about a moment."

  After that, she turned back and walked towards the warehouse inside. Go, and then Chuyi followed.

  After waiting for others to enter, Luo Mingyan glanced at the young man from Su Mansion outside, then turned around and entered the warehouse.

  After entering the warehouse, Su Yun took off the curtain hat and thought about it for a moment before saying to Luo Mingyan apologetically: "About my identity, I'm sorry for hiding it from Luo Jinshi."

  Luo Mingyan: "Miss Su don't say that, Miss Su is kind to us brother and sister. Regarding the identity matter, Miss Su has no responsibilities to us brother and sister, so Miss Su doesn't need to apologize."

  Su Yun smiled and then started to get to the point.

  "Come today, I mainly want to ask Luo Langjun to keep my affairs a secret. No matter who comes to inquire, please don't tell it."

  "Don't worry, Miss Su, I have already reminded my sister, and she will definitely keep this secret."

  Su Yun still believed in the character of the Luo brothers and sisters. With this guarantee, she secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

  After thinking about it, Su Yun added: "As for today's matters, Luo Jinshi doesn't need to be under too much pressure. My father is a person with clear grudges and will not abandon Luo Jinshi because of other things."

  Luo Mingyan lowered his eyes and was silent for a few moments, and finally asked what he wanted to ask: "Miss Su, are you in trouble?"

  Su Yun sighed slightly, and smiled helplessly: "It seems that Luo Jinshi has also heard about my things.”