121

Now that he had heard about her, Luo Mingyan probably guessed that her father wanted to get her engaged, in order to put an end to Prince Dinghuai's idea.

  Her father may have thought that Liang Yong would stop trying to hit her after he found out that she already had someone to be engaged to. But Su Yun had known more of Liang Yong's absurdities, so she felt that if she let him know that the betrothed was of low status, he might be targeted.

  If the fifth sister also fell in love with her husband from her previous life, then her father would definitely arrange her marriage to Luo Mingyan.

  Thinking of this, Su Yun also knew that Luo Mingyan wanted to help her. She hurriedly said: "Luo Jinshi doesn't need to think that I am kind to you, so he wants to help me. Prince Dinghuai is not a good person, and neither am I. It will hurt you. I will explain to my father that it is not Luo Jinshi and Xiao Jinshi."

  "Have Miss Su figured out how to deal with Prince Dinghuai?" Luo Mingyan asked.

  Su Yun smiled and looked broadly: "I can always think of a way." She paused for a moment and then said: "I am here today. In addition to saying these things, the bonus of this shop is still 30 to 70 cents. In nominal terms, it was Luo Jinshi and Miss Luo who made this happen." At the end of the conversation, Su Yun said, "Luo Jinshi doesn't have to worry about it anymore. If the Su family invites you again next time, just refuse the proposal."

Everyone will understand that they didn't see each other before, and they have no plans to discuss marriage.

  "Now I've to go back and say goodbye." Su Yun nodded slightly and then turned around.

  Just as Su Yun turned around and was about to walk out of the shop, Luo Mingyan slightly tightened his palms into fists and shouted: "Miss Su, wait a minute."

  Su Yun turned around and looked at him doubtfully after hearing this.

  Luo Mingyan pursed his dry lips, hesitated for a moment, then lowered her eyes under her gaze, and said sincerely: "Luo is not talented, and his net worth is also weak, but he still wants to beg Miss Su to give him a chance next time."

  Su Yun was stunned for a while before realizing what he meant.

  After a moment of silence, Su Yun said: "I actually had no plans to get married. If it weren't for Prince Dinghuai, I would probably have to wait a few years before getting married. Now I have no choice but to get married, and I must not drag Luo Jinshi down."

  Luo Mingyan opened his mouth and since already gave it a try, so he didn't back down. He continued, "My success today is closely related to Miss Su. No matter how much Prince Dinghuai targets me, I have nothing to fear, so if Miss Su doesn't dislike me, I can temporarily marry you. If Miss Su doesn't want to continue, I will definitely divorce you without ruining Miss Su's reputation."

  Luo Mingyan knew. If it hadn't been for the Su family situation and his selection today, and if Su Shangshu hadn't wanted to recruit him as his son-in-law, he would never have dared to say such a thing in his life.

  In fact, after meeting Miss Su for the second time, his thoughts were no longer simply grateful.

  Su Yun and Chu Yi were shocked when they heard what Luo Mingyan said.

  Luo Mingyan lowered his eyes and didn't wait for a response for a long time. He was very nervous in his heart, but he didn't dare to show it on his face. He only said: "I am being rude, but I am serious. Please consider it, Miss Su."

  Su Yun came to her senses and didn't know what to say for a moment. She sighed secretly and then said, "Luo Jinshi, don't talk nonsense."

  After that, Su Yun put on the curtain hat, opened the curtain and left the shop.

  She nodded slightly towards Miss Luo and walked out of the shop.

  Bei Yan saw the sixth girl coming out and pulled the carriage over.

  The master and servant got on the carriage and took down the curtain hat. Chu Yi looked at their girl's frowning expression with uneasiness. Then she remembered what she had just heard inside and felt very complicated.

  If Luo Jinshi could say such a thing, he was most likely to have a liking to her master.

  Chu Yi whispered: "Girl, do you want to consider what Luo Jinshi said?"

  She thought, if the girl keeps rejecting Gu Shizi, then Gu Shizi will definitely have no chance. Then it is better to consider Luo Jinshi. With the help of adults, he can easily become an official in the court.

  Su Yun glanced at her: "Don't talk nonsense."

  After scolding her maid, Su Yun took a deep breath. Luo Mingyan proposed a fake marriage, which she did not expect.

  Whether he really wanted to marry her or just wanted to help her, it was unfair to him.

  For the former, he probably didn't know about her involvement with Gu Shixing, and for the latter, with his current status, if there was news that he was discussing marriage with her, he might be retaliated by Liang Yong the next day.

  Nowadays, it seems that no one except Gu Shixing can withstand Liang Yong's revenge, but Su Yun is unsure and very confused.

  She wanted to escape the fate of marrying into the Hou family like in her previous life, but Liang Yong appeared in the middle, and now she seemed to have no other choice except to marry Gu Shixing.

  What's more, if she chooses Gu Shixing now, she will only feel guilty towards him because she agreed to marry him again only because of difficulties.

  Furthermore, her mother is still the concubine of the Su family, and the power of life and death is still in the hands of the mistress. Who knows whether other changes will happen in the future.

  Su Yun felt a headache, raised her hand to rub her forehead, and began to sigh again unconsciously.

  *

  Gu Shixing has been sitting here with Su Changqing for almost half an hour.

  In the end, Su Changqing couldn't help but chased them away: "I told you that you can see my sixth sister tomorrow, why are you sitting here waiting?"

  Don't think that he doesn't know what he is thinking!

  This cup after cup of tea, he drank two pots, and he is still not afraid of swelling to death!

  Gu Shixing glanced at him and stopped pretending: "Okay, I'll leave now and stop by the rouge shop later."

  As he said that, he was about to get up.

  "Stop." Su Changqing was really afraid of him.

  Gu Shixing sat back and started drinking the third pot of tea.

  Su Changqing followed him.

  "Your Majesty, you can go back." Not long after, Mo Tai came to urge him.

  Su Changqing thought he was going to continue drinking tea, but who would have thought that he actually stood up, straightened his clothes, and said to him: "I'm going back."