62

Mrs. Liu seemed to have heard something and rushed to the mistress's yard. She happened to meet Mrs. Liu who had just returned to the yard.

  Mrs. Liu is gentle and beautiful, and she looks even more gentle in plain clothes. Although she is well-maintained, there are still some subtle wrinkles at the corners of her eyebrows, which makes her look a bit older.

  Mrs. Liu saw her and sneered: "You are here just in time to see what kind of daughter you have given birth to."

  When Mrs. Liu heard this, she vaguely knew in her heart that her daughter might be bullying those mother and daughter again.

  After all, she was thoughtful. Even after she guessed this possibility, she didn't show any anxiety. Instead, she showed a bit of fragility: "Wen'er has always been obedient. She will definitely not do anything too outrageous?"

  Madam Liu scoffed coldly. For the moment, she ignored her and walked straight into the courtyard. Mrs. Liu followed behind her, but the maidservant was stopped and refused to enter.

  Da Liu, who felt the unusual aura, walked into the courtyard and found that there were servants outside the courtyard. In the center of the courtyard was her daughter's maid, two servants from the small broken courtyard, and Su Qin and Su Yun's close friends and a maid.

  She calmly guessed that her daughter must have made things worse this time. Thinking of this, she was annoyed that her daughter was careless and left a mess for her to clean up.

  Walking outside the main hall door, the door opened, and Mrs. Liu followed the mistress into the hall.

  The people in the hall were divided into two groups and stood.

  Su Wen stood aside. Su Qin, Su Yun, Su Yun and Xiao Liu stood on the other side.

  Su Wen, who was originally worried, immediately felt more at ease after seeing her little mother.

  As long as her mother is here, she will be fine.

  Mrs. Liu's heart sank when she saw half of Su Yun's red and swollen face. It's not bad to hurt people, but why did Wen'er forget her instructions? !

  Mrs. Liu sat down in the chair, glanced coldly at everyone standing in the hall, and then said in a deep voice: "What's going on? Who can tell me?"

  Su Wen was afraid that she would be wronged, so she took the lead. She took a step forward and said, "I originally wanted to give a hairpin gift to Sixth Sister, but I met her in the alley. Before we could say anything, Sixth Sister scratched her own face. I couldn't even react to her..."

  "Second sister has always disliked sixth sister, so why did she go to give the gift in person, and why didn't she bring it to me? I remember that my second sister said she had prepared gifts for me and my sixth sister and will give them together. " Now, Su Qin was not afraid of Su Wen at all, so she interrupted her.

  Little Su Yun on the side also whispered: "When we arrived, we heard the second sister asking someone to hold down the sixth sister, cover her mouth, and threaten to take revenge on her if she dared to shout. And we also saw her hit the sixth sister on the head."

  After hearing the words of the second sister, Su Wen almost spat out a mouthful of blood. She pointed at them and said, "You have not seen what happened in front of you, so you are making generalizations and making irresponsible remarks. You 're trying to frame me."

  "Shut up!" The mistress scolded Su Wen and said coldly: "You, a married woman, went back to your parents' house to make trouble. Do you want to make someone embarrassed or slap someone in the face? You don't care about me and your father’s face?”

  Su Wen lowered her head in fear: "My daughter doesn't dare."

  "Don't dare? I think you are very brave!"

  The mistress, sternly sarcastic, glanced at Mrs. Liu with cold eyes, and then looked at Su Yun's cheek, who had taken cold medicine but still had no swelling: "You tell me first."

  Su Yun's eyes were filled with tears, she let out a slight sniffle, and said with sobs: "Just a few moments ago, a female envoy from my grandmother's yard came and said my grandma asked me to go there, so I went there. But not long after I walked, I saw my second sister sitting on a stone table in the alley, waiting."

  At this point, Su Yun pointed to one of Su Wen's maids: "I saw this maid give the maid in my grandmother's courtyard  a golden bean."

  When Mrs. Liu heard this, she frowned and asked, "Do you remember who the maid was?"

  Su Yun sobbed lightly, said: "It's Xi'er."

  Mrs. Liu looked at her two maids: "You go to the old lady's yard, talk to the old lady about it, and then bring Xi'er."

  After hearing this, Su Wen panicked and said hurriedly: "Mother, you can't listen to the sixth sister's one-sided story!"

  "One-sided story?" Mrs. Liu sneered: "Who is telling the same story now?"

  Now there are seven people who have testified against her. "Where do you have the nerve to say that what others say is true?! "

  Da Liu said softly: "Mother, maybe this matter really isn't Wen'er's fault? Wen'er grew up with her mistress. She was taught carefully by her mistress. How could she have such vicious thoughts? To harm your own sister?"

  These words gave Madam Liu a thumbs up. If Su Wen really hit someone, then there was something wrong with her mistress's upbringing. Otherwise, it means that what kind of person Xiao Liu is, what kind of daughter she has trained. After all, Su Yun has been sent back to Dao Xiao Liu since she was ten years old, so it can be regarded as Xiao Liu's upbringing.

  Su Wen heard what her little mother said, and then looked at her mistress in cooperation, and said aggrievedly: "Mom, I really didn't hit the sixth sister. Maybe I made it difficult for the sixth sister when I was not married, but that was all in the past, I'm married now, if I still do something like this, wouldn't I be afraid that my husband's family will look down on me? Not to mention hitting my sixth sister in the face, how could I do such a stupid thing? At the end of the words, she shed tears and said pitifully: "I kindly sent Ji Ji a gift to reconcile, but I never thought that Sixth Sister would wrong me so much."

  The mother and daughter sang the double act, as if they were really pitiful. But the people in the hall were not blind, so how could they believe it just because of a few words from them?

  Su Yun wiped the ends of her eyes with a handkerchief, and her eyes became even redder. Tears fell like beads, and she looked at Su Wen resentfully.

  After a few breaths, she cried and said: "Second sister, please speak with your own conscience. You said you figured it out after you got married, but when you came back in the first and second years of your marriage, you would let your maid hold me, they pinched me so hard that both my arms were bruised for a whole month, and beat me with a cane until my calves were covered with bruises. They even threatened me that if I told anyone, you would make my little mother's affairs full of gold in Du's biography."