17

Gu Shixing suddenly darkened his face and said in a cold voice: "Love can confuse people's minds, and it can also aphrodisiac, especially when drinking alcohol."

  When Su Yun heard the word aphrodisiac, Su Yun's face turned red uncontrollably.

  Perhaps she was back, so the effects of drugs and love-related incense on her were far less profound than in her previous life, so she could remember the details of that night. I remember that Gu Shixing's circle around her waist sank again and again that night. His face was as red and hot as if it had been scalded by boiling hot water, and even his fingertips were trembling slightly.

  Resisting the idea of ​​staying away from him, Su Yun bit the bullet and asked, "How did the prince know about this romantic fragrance?"

  "The secret fragrance of the palace was used by concubines to compete for favor, but it was later banned." He once said After investigating the palace case, it was related to this love affair.

  But at the moment, Gu Shixing is not completely sure whether the Su Yun in front of him is the Su Yun of today or the Su Yun of four years later, so he cannot go into too much detail. After all, it is better to be cautious than anything else.

  There are people in the world who believe in gods, and they believe in miracles. But there are also those who believe in evil. In their eyes, any strange encounter is ominous or possessed by demons.

  Every year, countless people are burned to death as evil spirits and drowned in the river.

  It's good to be aware of this matter.

  Su Yun's heart skipped a beat when he heard the words "Palace Secret Fragrance".

  This also confirmed what she had expected at the beginning, that she could not defeat those people.

  The wife of Zhongyi Houfu is the sister of the current queen. The prosperity of the Zhongyi Hou Mansion is the strong influence of the prince. Those people may have wanted to deal with the Zhongyi Houfu, but they just regarded her as a small chess piece that could be humiliated at will, and then discarded her.

  Seeing Su Yun's expression change slightly, Gu Shixing knew what she was thinking. There is no evidence to prove that what Su Yun said is true or false, but if the fragrance of love in the stove is really what she said, then she really misunderstood her in the previous life.

  The spices used to prepare the incense are precious and complex. They are only available in the palace and have become forbidden incense. Only those with strong backing can get the incense. But Su Yun is the unpopular concubine of the Su family, and she still needs to make some perfume and embroidery to subsidize the expenses. Where did she get the backing and money to buy the fragrance of love?

  After a few breaths of silence, Gu Shixing asked: "Besides this fragrance, what else did you hear?"

  Su Yun thought that he was most likely to be implicated by Gu Shixing, and he was like a mute after eating coptis for four years, and there was a faint feeling in his mouth. Suffering.

  He secretly took a breath, suppressed the bitter taste for the time being, allowed himself to calm down, and then carefully recalled the details of that night.

  Suddenly, a centipede-like scar appeared in her mind, and she hurriedly said: "I vaguely saw a centipede-like scar on the back of that man's neck."

  After thinking about it, she turned half sideways and put on her half-clothed head. She moved her hair in front of her body, then moved her hand around the back of her neck, touching the area a little above the vertebra through her clothes, and finally stopped at a position: "It's about this position."

  Gu Shixing followed her eyes Looking around, there was only a faint candlelight in the yard. His eyes fell on the position she mentioned, then moved up, and his eyes fell on the white and translucent neck.

  Her skin was white, and in the dim candlelight, it seemed to be covered with a layer of smooth and soft light.

  Although Gu Shixing is not serious about lust, he is still a normal man. After all, the person in front of him has been his wife for four years. Although he can count the number of times he has had sex in those four years, he knows her figure best and the feel of her skin.

  Gu Shixing's throat rolled slightly, and his voice was a little hoarse: "The scar is not on the face, so it is difficult to search."

  Hearing what he said, Su Yun also reacted.

  Jindu City is so big that it is difficult to find a person, let alone someone with a scar on the back of his neck. It is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

  He retracted his hand, pushed his long hair back to his waist, lowered his eyes and fell silent.

  Gu Shixing breathed a sigh of relief and said: "You said you heard that woman put medicine in your soup. It is possible that that woman is also lurking in the Su Mansion. If you listen to that woman's voice again, Can you identify it?"

  Su Yun thought for a while and replied: "I wasn't very awake at that time, and I'm not sure whether I can identify it, but if I hear this voice again, it must be familiar."

  After Gu Shixing pondered for a long time, he said: "I will investigate this matter thoroughly, and then I will talk to you."

  He didn't know when he would be able to expect an innocence. Thinking of this, Su Yun said "hmm" in a low mood. There was a sound.

  Both of them calmed down, and seemed to have returned to the unrelated atmosphere they had been in for four years.

  This atmosphere made Su Yun feel familiar, but now was not the time to think about it carefully. She didn't want to stay with him for a long time. Su Yun said, "I'll bother Prince Gu with this matter. As for the marriage..."

  "We'll discuss it later when the truth comes out." Gu Shixing The voice was cold and low, and there was no room for negotiation in the tone, but he also added: "I won't tell anyone until it is found out."

  Su Yun, who lowered his head, frowned tightly, feeling dissatisfied in his heart, but now he might We can find out and clear her innocence, so we can't offend people too much.

  After all, he won't tell others now. After Su Yun thought about it for a long time, he didn't mention it again.

  "It's getting late, so I'll take my leave first." Su Yun sighed and turned around to walk out of the hospital.

  "I'll see you off." Gu Shixing said calmly, picked up the lantern and followed Su Yun.

  The two of them left the courtyard one after another without saying anything.

  Chu Yi saw that his master seemed to be unscathed, and secretly let out a sigh of relief.

  The master and the servant blessed Gu Shixing, then turned around and walked towards the small courtyard.

  Gu Shixing watched Su Yun leave with a little more thought in his eyes.

  The figures of the master and servant were submerged in the darkness. Seeing that his master was still looking at the dark alley, Mo Tai thought that the master couldn't bear to leave Miss Su Liu, so he suddenly lowered his voice and asked: "Your Majesty, next time you have a tryst with Miss Su Liu, will you still be here?" This place?"

  When Gu Shixing heard this, he frowned, looked away, and glanced at Mo Tai coldly, saying in a deep voice, "Who told you that we were having a tryst?"