111

The next day, when Gu Shixing came back from his shift, he was called to his mother's yard.

  Gu Shixing went without thinking much.

  After entering the hall, after a few words, he knew the purpose of his mother's search for him.

  "Okay, do you still remember the women's family members invited here on the Winter Festival?"

  "Which women's family members are mother talking about?"

  There are older ones, and there are also young ones who have not left the government.

  Mrs. Gu said displeased: "Of course they are those girls, how could you not understand what your mother means?"

  Gu Shixing responded slowly: "Son, I remember."

  "There were seven girls there, who do you have the most profound impression of?"

  "If I say the most profound impression, it's Chang Qing's sister." Gu Shixing said.

  Upon hearing this, Mrs. Gu took a deep breath. Firstly, it was because he mentioned Su Changqing again, and secondly, the Changqing's sister he mentioned was Su Yuyan. She didn't like either brother or sister. The former is suspected of seducing her son Hun'er, while the latter is pampered and domineering, and it is really difficult to be a wife for anyone.

  Seeing his mother frowning slightly, Gu Shixing seemed to know something, and added: "But compared to the four girls of the Su family, the sixth girl seems to be more similar to Changqing, even in temperament."

  His son suddenly mentioned Su Liu. Girl, Mrs. Gu just came back to her senses. On the Winter Festival, it was not only Su Si who was invited, but also the Su family's Xiaoliu.

  Zhilan Yushu, the legitimate son of the Su family, is rich and handsome, while the legitimate daughter is beautiful, but but can only be regarded okay, and there is a big distance between her and her biological brother.

  But if it was the half-sister of Su Xiaoliu whose facial features were most similar to that of the legitimate son, she didn't know much about it and couldn't make a conclusion.

  But judging from the behavior of Xiaoliu of the Su family on the previous Winter Festival, she seemed to be a stable one.

  Wait a moment...

  She didn't pay much attention to whether the two siblings looked alike, but her son actually noticed it? Do they still have to have a temperament like Changqing?

  Mrs. Gu's mind was spinning a thousand times, and she asked persistently: "Then you have no impression of the other girls at all?"

  Gu Shixing frowned and thought about it, then shook his head: "I don't care much."

  After a pause, he said very seriously: "Mother, my son really has no plans to start a family at the moment. Let him wait for two years before talking."

  After hearing her son's words, Mrs. Gu was even more sure that he was emotionally injured and was hit by Su Changqing's marriage. If she doesn't correct his preferences now, I'm afraid now that Su Changqing is gone, there will be Li Changqing and Zhang Changqing next very soon.

  Even if he gets a wife by then, I'm afraid she will only be used as a decoration.

  Thinking of this, Mrs. Gu said solemnly: "No, we will decide on your marriage next year. If you like any girl, just tell your mother directly. If it makes sense, I can consider it, but you said it would be after two years to talk about marriage again, I won't allow it."

  Gu Shixing was silent when he heard this.

  Seeing him like this, Mrs. Gu was secretly annoyed that both father and son were the same. Whenever they encountered something they didn't want to answer, they would always respond in silence, which was really annoying.

  "When the polo match is held in the spring next year, no matter how busy you are, you will go with me."

  When going to watch a polo match, there are many unmarried men and women, and the sons and daughters of all the famous families will go there, firstly to join in the fun, and secondly to find a match.

  Gu Shixing was silent for a few moments before he said, "Okay."

  After he said yes, he went back with the excuse of unfinished business.

  After her son left, Mrs. Gu took a few deep breaths to calm herself down.

  As an elder, she could force him to watch the polo match, but she couldn't force him to get married. Everyone in the Gu family has an unyielding pride. They don't care about small things, but they won't be easily manipulated by others when it comes to big things.

  *

  It will be the first lunar month in a few days. Chu Yi secretly went out to the small house to help make rouge and came back after an hour and a half.

  When she came back, she was a little uneasy.

  After entering the room, the master who was busy reading said: "Girl, the boy of the prince blocked the slave again."

  Xu knew that Gu Shixing would not give up so easily, so when Su Yun heard Chu Yi's words, she was not too surprised.

  She raised her eyes from the book to look at Chu Yi, her eyes fell on the package in her hand, and asked: "Did he give it to you?"

  Chu Yi nodded fiercely: "No, I didn't want to talk to him. He just followed me all the way. If i don't accept his package, he won't leave outside the secret door."

  Hearing this, Su Yun frowned and cursed in her heart - the master and servant are alike.

  Wasn't this the case when Gu Shixing sent Ning Shen incense to her earlier.

  "Girl, what should I do with this thing?" Chu Yi raised the package in her hand uneasily.

  Su Yun let out a breath, put down the book, stood up and stretched, and then let Chu Yi put the things on the table.

  She stepped forward and opened the package. There were several boxes inside.

  After opening them one by one, she found that there were only cakes, sugar, and a few dried fruits.

  Su Yun looked at these New Year's goods. After a long silence, she told Chu Yi: "Take some out and give them to the two little girls."

  He knew how to prescribe the right medicine and knew that she would definitely not accept expensive ones, so he gave them to her. Come eat these.

  Chapter 49 How can his wife be coveted by others?

  On the eve of the year, a New Year's Eve banquet was held in the palace. The Zhongyi Hou family was invited to the palace for the banquet. Imperial officials of fourth rank and above were also eligible to participate in the banquet.

  In some cases, officials of third rank or above can also attend banquets, as well as princes of various vassals or princes of vassals.

  The banquet positions are arranged from close to distant, from high to low.

  The Gu Mansion is a family member of the Queen, so its location is naturally one step higher than the Hou Mansions.

  From the location of the Zhongyi Hou Mansion, if you only raise your eyes for a moment, you will meet the Prince of Dinghuai who is diagonally opposite.

  Back then, Gu Hou led people to surround the palace for his son. It could be said that the whole Jin capital knew the absurdity of the Prince of Dinghuai. The Prince of Dinghuai was embarrassed, so he had not entered the Jin capital for many years.