124

Hearing the words "Zhongyi Houfu", Liang Yong became even more excited: "It's just a good relationship, how could the Houfu go to war with me over a concubine?"

  He snorted coldly, raised his chin, The corner of his lips curled up in a smile: "I'll really rob someone, pretending to be a bandit, and rob her. Then the Su family girl has lost her innocence. What other choice does she have besides becoming my concubine?!"

  When Chen Minglang heard what Liang Yong said, he secretly despised him. Who would care about being a concubine to him?

  At this time, someone knocked on the door. It was Liang Yong's guard.

  After the guard came in, he said: "Report to the crown prince, tomorrow the eldest son of the Su family will send Miss Su Liu to Zhuangzi in Zhoujiazhuang."

  These days, Liang Yong also sent people to investigate the affairs of the Su family girls, so he also knew about the Su family girl's biological mother was in Zhuangzi, Zhoujiazhuang.

  Hearing this, Liang Yong thought for a moment and looked at Chen Minglang: "Brother Chen, please step aside."

  Chen Minglang agreed, then exited the room and closed the door, with a sinister smile on his face.

  The people retreated, Liang Yong looked at his men, narrowed his eyes slightly, and ordered: "Go out of the city tomorrow and recruit a hundred people to dress up as bandits. When they return to Jindu City, they will rob people, but don't hurt them."

        When Liang Yong came to Jindu, King Dinghuai was worried and secretly sent five hundred elite soldiers to follow him to follow his orders.

  The guards exited in response. Liang Yong held the wine glass and turned it over, recalling the appearance of the Su girl.

  It's pure and charming, I don't know what it tastes like.

  Thinking of this, a sinister smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

  *

  The night is deep and everything is silent.

  Xu Shi has been thinking about his previous life a lot recently, but today he had fantasies during the day, and Gu Shixing had a dream.

  In the dream, the spring scenery is rich, and under the flickering candlelight, the tent is full of life and fragrance.

  Everything I saw in the album became a real scene.

  Her body, as white as jade and as smooth as silk, lay on the couch, enduring the waves.

  The beauty in the dream turned away, her lips and tongue were entangled with the man in the dream, and the man couldn't bear to leave for a moment.

  The sound in the room was embarrassing. After a long time, a muffled thunder suddenly woke up the people who were still sleeping.

  Gu Shixing suddenly opened his eyes. He was confused for a moment, but the next moment he realized that he had just dreamed.

  An obscene dream.

  Suddenly there was the sound of pattering raindrops outside the house.

  March and April are the peak rainy seasons.

  Gu Shixing propped up his upper body and glanced down at his lower body. Although he couldn't see anything clearly in the dimness, he could still clearly feel the changes in his body.

  Recalling the dream, there was a lump in his throat and his mouth was very dry. After a moment of silence, he got out of bed, walked to the table in the darkness, poured a cup of cold tea, and drank it in one gulp.

  A cup of herbal tea can't quench the heat caused by the dream just now, the heat from the inside out.

  Then he drank two more cups of herbal tea in succession before he calmed down.

  After calming down, he walked to the bed, put on his robe, and walked slowly towards the door.

  He opened the door, stepped outside, and stood under the eaves watching the spring rain that was falling harder and harder.

  The spring rain was noisy, but to him it was still very quiet.

  On the contrary, such a quiet night made him miss his wife.

  He sighed silently.

  He doesn't know how long he stood there, but the sky was getting brighter.

  Mo Tai got up early and wanted to come over to ask the prince how he planned his next trip.

  He ran into Qinglan Garden despite the drizzle that had subsided. As soon as he entered Qinglan Garden, he saw the prince standing under the eaves.

  The prince was only wearing a long gown, which was unusual. When the prince usually leaves the house, when is he not neatly dressed?

  What happened today?

  Mo Tai walked over and called: "Your Majesty."

  Gu Shixing woke up from a dream and turned to look at him: "Is it dawn?"

  Mo Tai nodded: "It's already the sixth hour. I came here to ask how should I arrange my itinerary for the prince?"

  Gu Shixing turned around and walked into the room and sat at the table. The room was dark and seemed a little cold and lonely.

  Mo Tai also followed in, lit the candle, and the dim room gradually became brighter.

  Gu Shixing pondered for a moment: "I have taken three days off, and you send fifty secret guards to follow me out of the city."

  After thinking about it, he continued: "Earlier, I arranged for people to keep an eye on the loess fifty miles outside the city. Po, go and tell the people below. If any news comes back to Jindu, send a message to Zhuangzi under the Pu'an Temple. "

  Fifty miles outside the city, on the loess slope, there are five hundred elite soldiers arranged by King Dinghuai for his son, and the emperor acquiesced.

  Mo Tai nodded: " Mo Tai will remember it. I'll make arrangements soon."

  Gu Shixing said "hmm" and then said: "We will leave the city in half an hour."

  Mo Tai was stunned: "It's not an appointment with Mr. Su. At this time, why did the prince leave so early?"

  Gu Shixing glanced at him and said softly: "There is nothing to do today, so go ahead and wait."

  Mo Tai...

  Nothing to do?

  Prince of Affection, you were so busy that you couldn't even go to the Su Mansion for more than two months after you were promoted to Shaoqing of Dali Temple during the Shangyuan Festival. Is it a lie?

  Mo Tai did not dare to say it openly, so he could only secretly slander him.

  The eldest son of his family, no matter how he looked, looked like a young man who had just begun to fall in love and experienced spring flowers, snow and moon for the first time.

  ——A young man who is impatient and wants to meet his sweetheart.

  When the sky became clear, Gu Shixing left the Hou Mansion.

  When Mrs. Gu came in the morning, the servant relayed the words left by the prince to Mrs. Gu.

  The servant relayed: "The prince said that he went to Pu'an Temple to stay for a few days, and asked Madam not to worry about him."

  When Madam Gu heard this, she frowned and secretly thought that he must be dissatisfied with her urging him to watch polo matches every day so in order to avoid her, he went to the temple to have some peace and quiet.