7

In the side room, Mo Tai, who was making the bed, had a complicated look on his face.

  While making the bed, he glanced at the master sitting at the table from time to time.

  The master has been sitting at the table for a while. He put his hand on the table, and tapped the table with his long and sharp fingers. His face was dull, his eyes were lowered in thought, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

  His eyes fell on his master's neck, where there were scratches from the woman, and his heart became even more complicated.

  Looking at the messy bed, even though he hadn't touched the girl's little hands, he still had an idea of ​​what was going on.

  Someone took advantage of the master's drunkenness to tarnish his innocence.

  Mo Tai wiped the bamboo mat, rolled up the thin quilt on the bed, hesitated for a moment, and then asked his master in a low voice: "Your Majesty, do you know who that person is? Do you want... to bring her up?" He

  pondered for a long time. Gu Shixing turned his head and glanced at the thin quilt in Mo Tai's hand. His dark eyes were so deep that it was impossible to comprehend any emotion. After a few breaths, he said in a cold voice: "What happened tonight must not be leaked."

  "But this it's obvious that someone wants to cling to the prince. If someone comes to the Hou Mansion with a full stomach after a few months, what should we do?" Mo Tai looked worried.

  Gu Shixing looked calm and closed his long eyes slightly: "This kind of thing will not happen, and I have my own plan."

  He turned his head and looked at the incense burner on the high table next to the window sill. He thought for a moment and ordered: "Take some of the incense ashes from the incense burner and send it to Xiangyun Pavilion to see if you can find out what kind of incense it is?"

  Mo Tai was startled: "Is there something wrong with the incense?"

  Gu Shixing said "Hmm".

  Even if he is drunk, he will not be so confused that he kills others.

  After Mo Tai took some incense ashes and left the room, Gu Shixing took a sip of the poured tea on the table, then stood up and walked to the window sill, standing with his hands behind his back.

  Looking at the bright moon, frowning, I couldn't help but think of the book "Miscellaneous Talks and Strange Stories" I had read.

  "Miscellaneous Stories" are strange stories written by some literati and strangers. One of them is about a girl named Qingqing in Shu. She married a scholar at the age of sixteen, but she married an unlucky man and was poisoned by her concubine and died. After death, he woke up before getting married at the age of sixteen, so it was called rebirth.

  But he and Su had rested early in the night, and nothing unexpected happened. How could he suddenly be reborn on this day?

  Looking at Su's reaction, it seems that he has returned just like him.

  However, Su did not hesitate to destroy her innocence to marry him, so why did she run away now?

  After thinking for a long time, Gu Shixing probably guessed the answer.

  Although she was able to marry into the Hou family, no one really respected her, so she probably felt regretful.

  As for him, going back from twenty-seven to twenty-three was not difficult to accept.

  Even though Mrs. Su felt regretful, Gu Shixing had no intention of changing his wife.

  Su Shi did something ridiculous to plot against him, but she did give her body to him. Moreover, during the four years she had been the crown prince's wife, she had done an extremely competent job. She was able to serve her elders and manage the prince's mansion, and she never made any mistakes.

  Your Majesty, it would be great if you continue to let her do it.

  But, was it really Su herself who wanted to marry him at the risk of ruining her innocence?

  But how could a powerless concubine get help from a thief that no one in the Su family could catch?

  That night four years ago, after the chaos, he proposed to Su Shangshu that he would marry Su. And this is also the best choice. If it is not mentioned, the reputation of the Hou Mansion will be damaged, and the Su family will not survive.

  Later, he cautiously returned to the wing to check again, but the room had already been tidied up.

  Now, he looked at the incense burner on the small table, his narrow eyes slightly closed, a little more suspicious.

  Gu Shixing was thoughtful, observant, and had an excellent memory. At that time, he returned to the room and inspected it carefully. He also paid attention to the incense burner, so he naturally remembered what the incense burner looked like.

  But the incense burner at that time was different from the one on the desk today.

  The incense burner only needs to be cleaned with incense ashes, why need to replace it?

  Besides, the matter between Su and him was settled, so why would Su bother to change the incense burner?

  *

  Su Yun's father was the Minister of Household Affairs and an important minister of the imperial court. There were one wife, three concubines, two sons, and seven daughters in the house. Su Yun ranked sixth.

  According to the rules of the Su family, the legitimate daughters, legitimate sons, and concubines in the mansion must go to pay their respects to the mistress of the Su mansion every two days.

  There was a thief in the house last night and it was in chaos for a long time. Everyone who went to pay their respects this morning was a little haggard.

  But Su Yun was the most haggard.

  Not only did he look haggard, but his body was also sore and tight.

  While she was in a trance, someone whispered beside her: "It was someone else who committed the thief last night. Why do you look so haggard like a thief?"

  Su Yun heard the sound and looked up.

  The speaker was the fifth girl of the Su family, named Su Qin, who was two months older than her.

  Su Qin's temperament is more lively than Su Yun's.

  Seeing Su Qin, Su Yun remembered the past. Not long after she married into the Hou Mansion, Su Qin also got married.

  She was married to a Jinshi. The Jinshi looked dignified and courteous. Later, he entered the Hanlin Academy as a compilation editor. He had a bright future and the couple was very affectionate.

  Su Yun replied softly: "I didn't sleep for half the night after I heard that there was a thief in my house."

  After washing up last night, Su Yun went to see his mother, fell into her arms and cried for a long time, although she didn't know what happened. , but it also comforted her for a long time.

  After she returned to her room, she lay on the bed and stayed awake for a long time.

  She gradually realized that she might not be dreaming, but that she was fifteen years old again.

  Thinking of this possibility, I felt faintly excited.

  Even if she had already lost her virginity to Gu Shixing when she came back, she would still feel lucky to be able to go back to before everyone discovered the affair.

  At least there are some things that can be stopped in time.

  Even if there is no rape incident this time, she does not want to marry into the Hou family again.