6

After taking off his clothes, she was shocked to find red spots all over her body, including palm prints on both sides of her waist.

  It seems that she was bullied terribly.

  Thinking of Gu Shixing's indifference and ruthlessness, Su Yun bit her lip tightly to hold back the tears in her eyes, but the ends of her eyes were still very red.

  But then she discovered something more serious. She was not wearing Xiaoyi...

  Where did Xiaoyi go?

  *

  The yard of the legitimate son of the Su family was robbed. When the thief was being chased, he pushed open the door of the wing and broke in.

  There was no light in the room, so it was unclear how many people were lying behind the gauze curtain, but when the masked man in black entered the room, he saw the open window and the bar under the window, and knew that something was wrong.

  But with the Su Mansion Nursing Home chasing him behind him, he couldn't help but think twice, so he had no choice but to step on the tree and jump out of the window.

  The person on the bed heard the noise in the courtyard and gradually woke up. When the thief came in, jumped out of the window and left, he was already five minutes awake.

  Within a moment, several more people carrying lanterns chased into the house, and the house lit up.

  The guardian didn't know who was in the room, so he held a lantern and looked towards the bed.

  I saw a man with a bare upper body, covered with a soft quilt, and with dark hair sitting up and lifting the gauze curtain.

  Wherever the man looked, whether it was the furnishings of the room or the nursing home outside the bed, his eyes changed slightly.

  But it was only a moment of surprise, and it soon subsided.

  When the nurse saw the man, his expression changed, he lowered his head abruptly, cupped his hands and said: "I don't know that the prince is resting here. If I have offended you, please forgive me!"

  Gu Shixing glanced at a few people indifferently, and his eyes were also He glanced at the house and then asked quietly: "What's going on?"

  The nurse said: "There was a thief who wanted to steal, but we discovered it. While chasing him, he broke into the prince's house, and we chased him in. "I didn't know that the prince was staying in this room."

  Gu Shixing was not wearing any clothes, and his face was dull, but the cold aura on his body made several nursing staff dare not take a breath.

  Gu Shixing's face was cold and expressionless, and he said indifferently: "Since you are chasing a thief, why are you standing here? Why don't you hurry up and chase him?"

  The nurse swallowed and said apologetically: "Am I rude?"

  After that, they all retreated from the house, then closed the door and searched around.

  Because of the thief, everyone in the courtyard was awakened, and there was a noise outside the courtyard. The courtyard was also as bright as day, and light entered the house through the screen windows.

  After everyone went out, Gu Shixing's face darkened and he rubbed his forehead.

  When he lifted the quilt, he saw that he was naked, and the chaos on the bed was vaguely visible. The confusion reminded the man that he was not the only one in the bed just now.

  There was silence for a long time, with no trace of confusion on his face, and then he calmly got out of bed and put on his clothes.

  When he was putting on his clothes, there was a knock on the door, and then the voice of Su Changqing, the legitimate son of the Su family: "Shi Xing, can I come in?"

  The bed was in chaos, and there was a vague smell of mutton in the room. It was just chaotic, and the nursing home I don't know, but if Su Changqing comes in, he will find clues.

  Gu Shixing replied: "Wait a moment, my clothes are a little disheveled."

  Su Changqing was stunned for a moment, then wondered: "No, do we two still care about this?"

  Gu Shixing said calmly: "If you dare to come in, let's try."

  Su Changqing heard the words and teased in a low voice: "What you said makes me doubt that you, a pure-minded monk, took the little maid in my courtyard. He was dragged into the house and teased. "

  Gu Shixing stayed in the temple, and Su Changqing often joked that he was a monk.

  Gu Shixing put on his clothes and ignored the people outside.

  The bed was messy, Gu Shixing glanced at it again. In the faint light, there was a faint color on the couch that did not match the quilt.

  Gu Shixing frowned slightly, reached into the half-covered veil, and picked up the touch of color.

  Only when you got it in your hand did you know what it was.

  It's a light green coat.

  After being stunned for a moment, he finally stuffed the small clothes into his lapel.

  In addition to the faint smell of mutton, there is also a very light cold fragrance in the house.

  Smelling the cold incense, Gu Shixing rolled his eyes slightly, seeming to be thinking about something.

  At this time, Su Changqing outside the house asked: "Why hasn't it been done for so long?"

  Just as he was about to push the door open, the door opened from the inside.

  Gu Shixing simply tied up his hair, his face was cold, and he looked at Su Changqing indifferently.

  Calm and restrained, yet exuding an air of calm and majesty.

  Su Changqing was stunned for a moment, and then said: "Why haven't I seen you for half a night? You seem to have changed?"

  Gu Shixing restrained a little of the aloofness he had gained from being a young minister of Dali Temple for several years. He glanced at him and sneered: "You must have been drunk and drunk."

  Su Changqing was a little confused. It seems that for just a moment, I felt that I had changed, but now I feel that I have not changed.

  He was still the same person, so Su Changqing didn't think much about it. He just said: "There are thieves breaking in tonight. I'm afraid it's not safe. I'll have people guard you outside your house."

  Gu Shixing said "hmm" and thought about it. After thinking about it, he asked again: "Have you stolen anything?"

  Su Changqing shook his head: "We haven't checked yet, I guess we won't know until tomorrow."

  A nurse called Su Changqing in the hospital, and Su Changqing said to Gu Shixing, "Have a good rest." Then he walked towards the nursing home.

  After Su Changqing left, Gu Shixing called the boy beside him over: "Mo Tai."

  Mo Tai walked up to him, and Gu Shixing whispered: "Make the bed in the house tidy, don't let anyone else see through any clues."

  Mo Tai responded silently, "Yes", but he was a little confused in his heart.

  The master is so mysterious. Could it be that he vomited on the bed and didn't want anyone to know because it would be unworthy of a gentleman?

  Chapter 4 Current Suspicions of the Past and Present

  At night, the yard of the legitimate son of the Su Mansion was robbed, so in the second half of the night, the nursing staff searched the entire Su Mansion, and also found the small courtyard where Su Yun was.

  But after searching the entire Su residence, no trace of the thief could be found.