72

What would he do if he found out she was here?

  Will he turn a blind eye, or will he become evil again?

  Su Yun's heart suddenly became chaotic and tense. She secretly adjusted her breathing and then forced herself to calm down.

  She secretly warned herself not to panic at this time, nor to mess up her position.

  After she recovered, she calmly thought about whether the two followers and two coachmen she had brought with her were their opponents.

  But then she thought that the man could sneak into the Su Mansion quietly, carry her to Gu Shixing's bed without anyone noticing, and then escape smoothly, which showed that he was not an ordinary practitioner.

  After analysis, Su Yun knew that her followers were no match for those two people. They probably wouldn't be able to defeat even with ten moves together.

  Thinking of this, Su Yun knew that she couldn't let the man know that she was also at the opposite door.

  Listening to those two people saying that they had something urgent to do, it meant that as long as the rain eased, they would leave and not stay. Then she would wait for them to leave first, and then she would leave.

  After a while, Asakusa brought back hot tea. When she opened the door again, although the door on the other side was still unlocked, no one could be seen.

  Asakusa poured a cup of hot tea for Su Yun. Su Yun drank the hot tea to calm down her shock, and her face looked a little better.

  After taking a breath, Su Yun felt that although she was not absolutely sure that the person across the door was the person from that night but now that we have met someone who is suspicious and meets the characteristics, we cannot let it go just because we are not absolutely sure.

  She had to go to Gu Shixing as soon as possible and inform him of the matter.

  But now she doesn't know what that person looks like, and if she goes out, she will definitely be discovered.

  There are no curtains in the room, and the veil would attract attention.

  And the only chance to see the man's appearance is to wait for him to leave and take another look through the crack in the door.

  With this idea in mind, Su Yun kept paying attention to the rain.

  Half an hour later, the rain gradually became lighter, but there was still a drizzle.

  Su Yun vaguely heard a familiar gruff voice coming from the opposite door, as if calling another person to get up and leave. When she heard this, she knew they were leaving.

  Su Yun also called Asakusa and Chuyi over and whispered to them: "No matter what I do for a while, you two don't ask or make a sound."

  The two looked at each other, not understanding what it meant, but they said they understood.

  They saw the master walking quietly to the door like a thief, slightly opening the door a crack, and seemed to be looking diagonally across.

  Although the two of them didn't know what the girl was doing, they still remembered the girl's words and didn't ask or say anything.

  Su Yun held her breath and looked out the crack of the door.

  Not long after, there was movement at the door diagonally opposite.

  Someone came out of the house, but those two people were wearing raincoats and bamboo hats. There was a finger-long black veil around the bamboo hat, and she could only see half of the faces of the two people!

  Even if it was half a face, Su Yun quickly remembered it.

  She didn't know which one of them was from that night, so she could only remember half of their faces.

  With just a quick glance, the two people turned and walked towards the stairs. Su Yun secretly remembered their figures and heights in her mind.

  Su Yun had a good memory and could remember half of the faces of the two people. The next time she sees these two people, she should be able to recognize them based on half of their faces and their figures.

  The two have different face shapes. One should have a square face, while the other should have a thinner face.

  She silently took note of their characteristics, and then heard the sound of horses braying from downstairs. She quickly walked to the window, opened the window gently, and looked down.

  I saw the two men riding on two tall black horses, and spurred the black horses directly towards Jindu.

  Returning to Jindu at this time, if you work hard, you should be able to get back in just over half an hour.

  Su Yun also wrote down this moment.

  After half an hour, the rain stopped, and Su Yun got into the carriage with his thoughts on his mind and returned to Jindu.

  In the carriage, Su Yun thought about how to tell Gu Shixing about this.

  She has been closely watched recently and cannot go out easily unless there is a day to go out. But there were still many days before she left, and she was afraid that she wouldn't be able to remember the appearance of the two people, and she was also afraid that it would be difficult for Gu Shixing to find them.

  After thinking about it, she could only let Gu Shixing come to Haitang Courtyard again.

  Su Yun recalled that she had said before that if he came to look for her again in the middle of the night, she would definitely not see him again, and her heart became complicated.

  After all, he would still come, so she didn't think about it so much.

  *

  Back in Jindu City, it was almost night.

  Early the next morning, when Su Yun asked Chu Yi to check on the stall's business, she told Mo Tai the message.

  If Gu Shixing goes to Dali Temple for duty, then Mo Tai will accompany him. As long as he can see Mo Tai, he can pass the message to Gu Shixing.

  There was nothing else in the message, just one sentence - See you in Haitang Courtyard at three o'clock in the ugly hour.

  Mo Tai sent his elders to Dali Temple, and then ran to buy steamed buns for breakfast. When I came back from buying the buns, he saw the little maid next to Miss Su Liu from a distance looking up towards Dali Temple. He didn't know what she was looking for.

  Mo Tai stuffed the buns into his mouth, chewed it a few times and swallowed it. He walked quickly behind the little maid, followed her gaze towards Dali Temple, and asked curiously: "What are you looking at?"

  Suddenly a voice came from behind, startling Chu Yi, and turned around angrily. Looking back, when she saw Shi Motai, his annoyance disappeared immediately, and he hurriedly lowered her voice and said, "Tell your heir, my girl said she will see the Prince in Haitang Courtyard."

  Mo Tai was stunned and before he could reply, Chu Yi ran away.

  Looking at the little maid running away, Mo Tai slowly came back to his senses, his face suddenly showed joy, and then he touched his palm fiercely.

  Miss Su Liu means to have a tryst with the Crown Prince!

  The eldest son of his family finally came out!

  Mo Tai hurriedly ran into Dali Temple. Although the prince said that you can't go in to look for him unless there is something important, this is an important matter.