114

At this time, Mrs. Gu talked with Madam Liu for a while, and then walked to the viewing platform together.

  Because the two families were on good terms, they sat on the same viewing platform.

  The two girls in the Hou Mansion are very dignified and much calmer than girls of their age. They have never liked to interact with the arrogant Su Yuyan. The other girls are concubines, so naturally they cannot talk to them, so the younger generation sat separately, and there is no intersection.

  Gu Shixing avoided suspicion and sat at the farthest place of the viewing platform.

  Because this was the first polo match since the beginning of spring, there were many people here. Even the prince came to join in the fun, as well as the princess and the prince.

  Among them were the eldest prince and eldest princess.

  In addition to these few, there is also Prince Dinghuai who often hangs out in the beauty land.

  Some people were surprised and wondered how Mrs. Zheng Guogong even invited this number of people?

  I don't know if Prince Dinghuai is here to play polo or to watch someone else's girl.

  The eldest ladies who had daughters at home told them not to get close to the viewing platform of Prince Dinghuai, for fear of being noticed by such a fool as him.

  The prince of Dinghuai, Liang Yong, was sitting on the viewing platform, secretly looking at each viewing platform.

  Yesterday, he heard that the young man of the Chen family, who was drinking flower wine with him mentioned this beauty from Jindu City.

  Then the young man of the Chen family talked about the family of Su Qinian, the Minister of Household Affairs, who had a named legitimate daughter. After the Su family's legitimate son showed up at the wedding, she attracted the attention of many people.

  She has a dignified and gentle temperament, but she has a charming appearance, pure and gorgeous.

  When Liang Yong heard the description of "pure and charming", he immediately became excited - pure and charming, the most exciting on the couch.

  Knowing that there was a polo match today, he came over to see if he could meet the named legitimate daughter of Su Shangshu.

  He scanned the various viewing platforms and saw that there were many beauties. However, there were too many beauties like this in Prince Liang Yong's palace, so he was not interested. After looking around for half a circle, his eyes fell on the viewing platform of Zhongyi Hou Mansion.

  When he saw Gu Shixing, his brows were furrowed and his eyes were sinister. Turning his eyes slightly again, he stopped suddenly when he saw the elegantly dressed girl in an apricot-colored dress.

  He put his elbows on the table and leaned his upper body forward. He narrowed his eyes and looked at her carefully, his eyes showing a bit of lust.

  He heard from Mr. Chen Xiaolang that although Miss Su Liu was a legitimate daughter, she was not taken seriously by the Su Mansion and had been living in a remote courtyard of the Su Mansion.

  Some people had the idea of ​​coming to propose marriage and making her a good concubine, but the mistresses of those families were afraid that such appearance would make their sons do the ridiculous thing of doting on concubines and destroying their wives, so they refused.

  Even ordinary people would not dare to let their sons marry someone with such a look as their official wife, for fear that they would be obsessed with beauty and lose the desire to make progress.

  Liang Yong thought to himself that he didn't know how long he would have to stay in Jindu. If he had such a beauty to accompany him, his life would not be so boring.

  When he left Shaozhou, he abolished the two concubines in the palace. Now the position of the concubine is vacant, which is to make it easier for him to take the position after he arrives in Jindu.

  As for the direct daughters of Beijing officials, Liang Yong was also thought of few. How could a legitimate daughter of an official become a concubine so easily? Even though she was a concubine, she was not as good as a full wife. But concubines are different. For them, the glory and wealth of being a concubine is far better than marrying into a small family and becoming the main wife.

  Liang Yong had already begun to make up his mind. Looking at the beautiful woman in the viewing platform in the distance, the lust in his eyes became even worse.

  In the viewing platform of Zhongyi Hou Mansion, Mo Tai had been secretly paying attention to Liang Yong's actions because Liang Yong had a dispute with his own heir apparent. When he noticed that Liang Yong was staring at Miss Su Liu, his face darkened, secretly cursed a slut.

  Then he immediately bent down and whispered to his prince's ear, reminding him in a low voice: "Your prince, the prince of Dinghuai has been staring at Miss Su Liu with a leering look."

  Gu Shixing's originally light expression cooled down in an instant, turned his head to look at Liang Yong's viewing platform with an expressionless face.

  There was a slight chill in his calm eyes.

  Su Changqing was right, he wouldn't be bothered to argue with those irrelevant people if he didn't touch his inner side.

  But if it touches his reverse scale, it is impossible to be simply kind.

  Liang Yong over there seemed to have noticed something. He turned his gaze and met Gu Shixing's gaze.

  The other party's eyes were as cold as ice.

  ——Haha, you are so stingy that you still hold grudges about what happened seven years ago.

  He originally had his eye on a young man of fourteen or fifteen years old, not a man taller than him now. Not only did he no longer have the slightest interest in Gu Shixing, he also lost all interest in those handsome young men because of what happened back then.

  He curled his lips and looked away, already thinking that he would go to the Su Mansion to propose marriage tomorrow.

  He couldn't wait to hold the beauty in his arms.

  Gu Shixing withdrew his stern eyes from Liang Yong and whispered to Mo Tai: "There are three things I want you to do. The first is to secretly send someone to protect Miss Su Liu every time she goes out. The second thing is to investigate who Liang Yong was close to during his time in Jindu. The third thing is to go to the Su Mansion to find Changqing, tell him what happened today, and ask him to keep Su Liu safe."

  Liang Yong's eyes were so evil that Gu Shixing had the idea of ​​​​pulling those eyes out. When the idea came out, the strength of squeezing the tea cup was in vain, and the tendon on the back of the hand became prominent. The tea cup made a slight shattering sound, and a faint crack appeared on the cup body.

  ——How can he allow others to covet his wife?

  Gu Shixing turned his head slightly, and his peripheral vision fell on Su Yun, who was quietly watching the game.

  But he only looked at it for a short while, and when he looked away, he happened to meet his mother's eyes.

  There was inquiry in his mother's eyes. Gu Shixing seemed to know what his mother was thinking, so he calmly withdrew his gaze and looked towards the playing field.

  He knew that his mother thought he liked men.

  He knew it, and there was also an element of his deliberate guidance in it.