46

What she wanted to discuss with the brother and sister could not be discussed in a short while, and the street was not a good place to discuss it, so she asked Chu Yi to call the brother and sister over.

  After entering the teahouse and passing through the lobby, I heard others mentioning the dock case.

  I was slightly curious about how it was going, so I stopped and listened.

  It was probably a dispute or commotion that the governor of Jindu thought was caused by interests. But the eldest son of Zhongyi Hou Mansion, Sizhi of Dali Temple, thought that this matter was not that simple.

  When the governor was about to close the case, he brought in a few people. After two groups of porters identified them, they were the ones who took action first that day.

  But when asked which faction these people were from, they all shook their heads and said they were not from their own side.

  At first, these people were mixed in with people from the two groups. Perhaps there were many people at the dock at that time. Although some people thought they were strangers, they were not suspicious.

  Before the fight started, both sides thought those people were the other party's people. One party felt that the other party had made a move, so they started to fight back, and then the quarrel became bigger and bigger.

  "Who sent the troublemaker?" someone at the same table asked.

  The man looked mysterious, and then lowered his voice: "I heard that he is from the second prince, and he was imprisoned..."

  At this point, he did not dare to continue talking. After all, when it comes to royal matters, They were all very avoidant.

  "However, if Prince Gu has made meritorious service, he will definitely be promoted..."

  After hearing this, Su Yun stopped listening and went to ask the waiter to open a private room.

  After entering the private room, she took off the curtain and hat.

  After taking off the curtain cap, I remembered what I just heard in the lobby.

  This turmoil was started by the second prince, so could the previous incident between her and Gu Shixing be planned by one of the princes?

  She remembered that after this incident happened in her previous life, the human relations between the Hou family and the Su family had decreased, and even the relationship between her brother and Gu Shixing didn't seem to be that good.

  She didn't think about the reason at that time, but now that she thinks about it, she understands it.

  The person who plotted against Gu Shixing not only hindered Gu Shixing's marriage, but also had the purpose of driving a wedge between the two families.

  Even if at that time the Hou family felt that she and her mother-in-law were plotting the marriage and had nothing to do with the other people in the Su family, she was still a thorn in the middle of the two families and they would never return to that kind of intimacy no matter what.

  Now that she thought about it, she somewhat understood why it had to be her.

  Everyone inside and outside the house said that the young lady had seduced his brother-in-law back then, so if she was used to plot against Gu Shixing, others would not doubt whether there was something hidden in it. They only thought that she did such a thing because she listened to her mother-in-law's instigation and wanted to become a phoenix.

  Thinking of this possibility, Su Yun let out a breath that was held in her chest.

  Although she didn't want to see or mention Gu Shixing again, she still hoped that he could find out the person behind the scenes.

  It's best to let that person get some retribution, otherwise everything she suffered in her previous life would be in vain.

  She let out another breath, thinking that they might be coming soon. She drank two cups of tea to calm down her mood and adjust her somewhat sad expression.

  After waiting for about half a moment, there was a knock on the door of the private room, and Chu Yi's voice came in: "Girl, we are here."

  Su Yun stood up and said warmly: "Come in."

  The door opened, and the brother and sister came in first and then Chu Yi closed the door.

  When Luo Mingyan saw Su Yun again, he bowed his hands and bowed as a great gift.

  Su Yun chuckled: "Luo Langjun, don't worry about etiquette so much."

  Luo Mingyan said: "Yes, the girl is the benefactor of the two brothers and sisters, this gift is not excessive."

  The little girl Luo also nodded seriously: "Yes, it's not an exaggeration. Sister Beauty not only saved me at the hospital, but also a month ago when there was a chaos at the pier. If we hadn't chased after Sister Beauty after seeing her, we might have all suffered."

  The beautiful sister's cry was very sweet.

  Su Yun pursed her lips and smiled, then asked them to sit down first.

  After all, the two of them were once children of a wealthy family, so they sat down without any hesitation.

  When Chu Zhi poured tea for the two brothers and sisters, Su Yun asked them: "What happened next?"

  The little girl said: "We were going back to the dock, but when we heard something was going on there, we didn't dare to go there. Later I heard that several people had died, and now I still feel frightened when I think about it. Those porters who made trouble were all imprisoned. If there was no trouble, they would go to the government office to register, and the government office would arrange the work. Because my brother had a good reputation, he was able to be a person in charge."

  Su Yun looked at Luo Mingyan aside in surprise. This was an unexpected surprise.

  Luo Ming Yanxu knew that this time his benefactor had something to ask them to do, so he hurriedly said: "Girl, if you have something to say, please just say it, don't worry."

  Su Yun hesitated. The manager of this dock is just a small job. Even if he doesn't pass the exam, he can still stay at the dock and continue working.

  The little girl knew how to look at people's faces and said hurriedly: "Sister Beauty, not only can my brother help, but I can also help."

  As she spoke, she looked at Su Yun eagerly.

  Su Yun saw the two brothers and sisters being so direct, so she confessed her purpose: "I originally wanted to set up a small stall to do rouge business, and then I thought about letting you two help take care of it, but now it seems that Luo Lang already have a better place to go, so it won't be a problem for me to find someone else."

  The brother and sister were stunned for a moment, and Luo Mingyan asked, "Girl, you want to hire us?"

  Su Yun shook his head: "It doesn't count, I plan to cooperate with you. Sanqi will take shares and dividends, but it is also a small business and may not last long, so..."

  Before he finished speaking, Luo Mingyan said: "There is no need to take shares and dividends, girl, just give me a small amount. As long as the salary is enough, my sister and I will help."

  Su Yun would not take advantage of them, so she calmed down and said, "Luo Langjun, you don't have to make a decision too quickly, I can still find someone else, you have it now. It’s a good job, don’t throw it away impulsively.”