101

Her whole body was tightly shackled in the cold embrace.

  Su Yun hit him with a hammer and said angrily: "I can't stand Gu Shizi's affection, let me go!"

  Gu Shixing ignored her beating and struggle, only sighing softly, and said helplessly: "You understand what I mean, I'm afraid that if you leave, you will never see me again, no matter what the reason is."

  Su Yun is not a fool.

  If he just felt that she was in debt, he would only compensate her with money, property, or external help. But he definitely wouldn't take good care of her when she was drunk, nor did he thoughtfully prepare the items in the carriage!

  And tonight he wouldn't have even cared who picks her up and sends her away!

  This is no longer a debt to him!

  His affection, which had been delayed for a lifetime, would not make her feel any tremors, it would only make her uneasy.

  He was right. After knowing that he owed her more than just affection, she would avoid him and avoid seeing him again no matter what the reason was.

  Chapter 45: I kept crying and had an argument with him.

  Gu Shixing understood that if his affection were known to her, she would only be shocked, not happy.

  But today she knew it, and she was afraid that there would be no possibility between them. Maybe she really escaped to the nun's temple and became a nun to avoid him.

  In this way, he couldn't let her leave under any circumstances.

  After driving the carriage all the way, the snow became heavier and heavier. Gu Shixing's cloak was covered with snowflakes, and his arms felt even colder.

  Seeing that Su Yun wouldn't stop struggling, she stopped and said angrily: "Gu Shixing, you promised me that you won't pester me anymore!"

  She raised her head and glared at him viciously.

  She is not fierce enough, but her expression is very lively.

  Others said that Gu Shixing was a gentleman, but he himself felt that he was not a gentleman. After all, a gentleman would not go back on his word.

  He went back on his word and said, "I never said such a thing."

  The deep voice fell into Su Yun's ears, and she looked at him in disbelief. In the dimness, there was no trace of shame on his handsome face, which was completely different from the Gu Shizi she knew who couldn't tolerate any sand in his eyes.

  He's thick-skinned.

  Gu Shixing lowered his head and looked at her, his dark eyes calm but persistent.

  Su Yun choked. On the night of her brother's wedding, he had that intention, but he didn't say it clearly. So she couldn't refute him.

  But we both know the meaning clearly, so why do we need to explain it clearly? But now he doesn't admit it!

  Su Yun, no matter how gentle her temper was, was aroused by him: "You are already ready to marry the new crown princeee, why bother bothering me anymore?!"

  "I will only marry you and I won't marry anyone else." He said, his voice seemed calm and unruffled, but since he could say such words, it meant that he was right.

  Su Yun was furious and said decisively without thinking: "Who do you marry has nothing to do with me? Let me go!"

  As he said that, he started struggling again and pushed his chest hard.

  "Ayun, can you give me a moment and talk to me calmly?"

  "No!"

  "Then don't let you go."

  She was furious, but he was calm and controlled, which made her really angry.

  Su Yun secretly took two deep breaths and secretly advised herself not to lose her reason due to anger.

  She just pretended to agree to whatever he said. How could she be so easy for him to see in the future? Anyway, she made up her mind. After returning to the Su Mansion, she would not leave the door or take a step forward, and she would never give him a chance to see her.

  She breathed a few more times, calmed down, and said, "Let go of me now, and I'll give you a moment."

  Gu Shixing let go of her, but grabbed her wrist to prevent her from escaping.

  Regarding this point, Gu Shixing was worried too much.

  It was pitch dark all around the village in the countryside, and there was no telling what danger lurked in the darkness, so no matter how angry Su Yun was, he would not let her walk back alone.

  Su Yun frowned and glanced at the wrist that was held tightly by him, but let him hold it for a while longer, since they would never see each other again.

  She had already made up her mind and no matter what he said, she would not waver.

  Seeing that she had calmed down, Gu Shixing also secretly breathed a sigh of relief and said, "It's cold outside, let's talk about it after we get into the carriage, okay?"

  His voice was less cold and more consultative than when he got along with others.

  The wind was biting and biting, and it was pitch black everywhere, as if some ferocious beast would jump out at any moment.

  Su Yun didn't want to suffer, so she snorted coldly and took the lead towards the carriage a few steps away.

  Gu Shixing held her wrist and followed her. When she stepped on the foot, he let go.

  After she entered the carriage, he followed her in and sat opposite her.

  The originally spacious carriage seemed narrower because of the addition of a man, and the cold breath he brought in was the result.

  Su Yun had a cold face, neither looking at him nor speaking, just wanting to pass this moment away quickly.

  Su Yun had never expected that he would have feelings for her.

  How can a person who is so indifferent and has no desires and desires show affection for life?

  But what he did was not to generate feelings, so what could it be? After all, even if he wanted to marry her again, he was not the type to be condescending and use his emotions to calculate others.

  Gu Shixing looked at his wife, who was stubborn and refused to look at him. After a moment of silence, he spoke: "In the last life, did our husband and wife become enemies?"

  Su Yun said nothing and did not look at him.

  "I know you decisively reject me now because there are too many barriers and too many concerns, but you don't have any resentment towards me."

  There is not much resentment, which means there is not much love. In this regard, Gu Shi understands.

  But love must be pursued gradually. If she didn't even want to see him, how could she pursue it gradually?

  Hearing this, Su Yun turned his head and looked at him seriously: "Some things have been said too much. I don't want to say them anymore. I can only say that I don't have that kind of care for you."