11

When Chu Yi heard that she would probably see Crown Prince Gu again, she was surprised and said, "Girl, what's going on with Crown Prince Gu?"

  Although Su Yun believed in Chu Yi, there were some things that couldn't be said, so she said with a serious face: " Who knows what he is thinking, but I only know that if I get involved with that Gu Shizi, my mistress will be displeased, and she might find a random match and marry me away, so you know what to do. "Is that so?"

  Chu Yi's face became nervous, and she hurriedly responded: "I understand, I know."

  Su Yun secretly breathed a sigh of relief and returned to the small courtyard. When I returned to the yard, I saw a girl in plain clothes sitting under the eaves doing needlework.

  Even though she is about thirty years old, time has still not left any trace on Xiao Liu's face, and she looks like a beautiful woman in her twenties.

  Su Yun felt soft in her heart. Now that I can see my mother who is conscious again, I can't say anything to make Gu Shixing propose marriage again.

  As long as Gu Shixing comes to the Su Mansion to propose marriage, the mistress, who originally planned to marry her own daughter into the Hou Mansion, will definitely think of ways to deal with her and her mother to make the marriage a failure.

  Mother He was washing clothes. When she saw Su Yun, she called "girl". When Xiao Liu heard the sound, she turned around and saw her daughter looking at her with a worried expression. She waved to her daughter with a smile on her face.

  Su Yun walked over, and Xiao Liu stood up, compared the clothes in his hands, and then said: "You are already old enough, so you need to make more new clothes."

  Hearing this, Su Yun's eyes closed, turning reddish.

  Even though she was the eldest daughter of the Hou family in her previous life, she still failed to protect her. Now when I think back to my mother's thin body and her unrecognizable appearance, I feel sad in my heart.

  "My dear, you have bad eyesight, so don't do all this sewing."

  Xiao Liu said softly, "I'm just making you two sets of clothes. It's okay. The clothes you are wearing are all old. It's time to get new ones." "

  My daughter is still wearing old clothes from the past two years. Now she has grown hair, and she doesn't have any decent clothes. As a mother, she looks distressed.

  The materials sent by the government were not very good, so Xiao Liu had to use her private money to ask Mother He to buy some good fabrics from outside.

  When Su Yun heard that her mother was thinking about her like this, she felt even more uncomfortable. She was afraid that she would vent her emotions in front of hee mother and let her know the clues, so she went back to her room first.

  After returning to the room, she put the money that she had originally given to her in the drawer, and then looked at the brocade box in a daze.

  Finally, she opened the brocade box again, hid the small clothes, and took out the letter paper.

  ——I know it’s you.

  When the parents return to Beijing, they will come to propose marriage.

  Seeing these two lines of words, Su Yun felt panicked. What he said was clearly just to inform her. As for her opinion, it didn't matter at all.

  Su Yun always felt that Gu Shixing was back too.

  Otherwise, how could he be so sure that it was her that night, and why he directly said that he wanted to marry her without any room for negotiation?

  Su Yun would never forget the night of her wedding. He said to her in a cold voice: "You have worked hard to marry into the Marquis's house, and now you are the prince's wife. From now on, you must be dignified and observe etiquette, and don't let those scoundrels do it again." means."

  His words seemed to make her think of a vain woman.

  She argued, but Gu Shixing didn't believe her.

  Later, she didn't bother to explain. In order to make herself feel better, she respected her parents-in-law and elders and kept the Marquis's mansion in order.

  If Gu Shixing came back and said he wanted to marry her, it would be for two reasons. One is to be responsible, and the other is because she has managed the Hou Mansion well in the past four years, and another person may not be able to manage the Hou Mansion so well taken care of.

  The couple didn't have much contact with each other, but Su Yun also knew that Gu Shixing didn't ask for much from his wife. They only value being dignified and polite, being filial to their elders, being able to take care of the house, and not getting into trouble.

  In fact, she didn't resent Gu Shixing that much, but she was tired of the relationship between husband and wife that was like strangers in the past few years, as well as the overwhelming high-class life.

  Su Yun picked up the letter and tore it into shreds. Then she lit the huozhuzi and burned the paper.

  If she remembered correctly, Marquis Zhongyi and his wife were on their way to Lingnan to worship their ancestors, and it would take a month to get back.

  Now that she has not been caught in bed, there is no need to rush to get hired. It will probably take two months before they come back.

  In this case, Gu Shixing had to give up the idea of ​​​​proposing marriage within these two months.

  If it is true that Gu Shixing is back, he has now bluntly changed his original intention and said that he wants to see her. He probably also suspects that she is back too.

  Su Yun pondered the possibility of rejecting Gu Shixing directly.

  But thinking about his uncompromising character and the strong character on the letter, she felt that even if she refused, he would still come and propose marriage as promised.

  Su Yun was in trouble for a moment.

  *

  In the past few days, Su Yun has been thinking about how to deal with Gu Shixing.

  When she was still in trouble, the maid from the brother's courtyard came and said that his brother's unmarried fiancée was coming to the house as a guest. She also prepared a gift for the sister of the house and asked her to pick it up.

  Su Changqing was not only very kind to his biological brothers and sisters, but also to his concubine and concubine. On weekdays, he would have people give her something delicious and fun, and he would not miss out on Su Yun's share.

  Su Yun respected his brother, and since he sent someone over, she couldn't refuse, so she straightened her hair and left the yard.

  When I left, I was still a little nervous, worried about meeting Gu Shixing in his brother's courtyard. After all, the two of them had a good friendship. Su Changqing would drag Gu Shixing here several times every month.

  Now that Su Changqing's fiancée is here, Gu Shixing probably won't be there.

  Su Yun was worried about seeing Gu Shixing, but she hadn't figured out how to deal with him yet, and she was worried that she wouldn't be able to cope with it.

  When he first married Gu Shixing in his previous life, he always had a cold face. After he became the Young Minister of Dali Temple, his aura became even colder, so cold that she could barely speak a word to him on weekdays.