45

Mo Tai: ...he must have misunderstood?

  Right? Right?!

  How could the prince, who was so glorious and so arrogant and so polite, want to read the story books that the little girl loved to read? How could you possibly want to read the little books that young men love to read?

  He must have misheard!

  Seeing that Mo Tai had not moved for a long time, Gu Shixing raised his eyebrows slightly and asked, "Why aren't you going?" Mo Tai hesitated for a moment and then asked: "Your Majesty, did I hear something wrong by mistake?"

  "Love Storybook, Fragrant Storybook", still can’t remember?” Gu Shixing repeated with a calm expression.

  Others would be somewhat uncomfortable or covering up when they talked about the shameful book, but Mo Tai saw only indifference and calmness on his eldest son's face, not the slightest bit of discomfort.

  Mo Tai didn't dare to say or ask, so he could only run errands in shock.

  After Mo Tai went out, Gu Shixing returned to the table and sat down, drinking tea quietly by himself.

  That night at the Su Mansion, Gu Shixing thought that he could not accept his wife from his previous life marrying someone else, and he also seemed unable to accept that he would marry someone else.

  Since none of them are acceptable, let's follow Su Changqing's suggestion and change it first.

  The rules of the Hou Mansion will be discussed later.

  She thought he was cold, so he read a few books about talented men and beautiful ladies.

  She thought he was not good at sex, so he started reading erotic novels.

  Su Changqing had given a storybook like that to Gu Shixing before, but he didn't know where he threw it and never read a page.

  Even if there were men of the same age talking about the pleasures of boudoir, Gu Shixing would walk away without much interest and never get to know much in detail. Therefore, the resistance shown by Su Yun at that time, Gu Shixing misunderstood that she was unwilling.

  He and Su Yun acted as husband and wife based on the vague memory of the night when they were plotted.

  Recalling the night when his wife from his previous life bluntly told him that he didn't do a good job, his eyes gradually darkened.

  It's just a matter of understanding it and pondering it, and you'll eventually figure it out.

  At that time, he will definitely not give her another chance to say that he did not do well.

  Chapter 24: I can’t sit still with doubts.

   It has been nearly two months since the couple returned to the present four years ago from their previous life.

  The couple in the previous life saw each other almost every day, but in the past two months of this life, they have only seen each other a few times.

  From the last time they saw each other late at night in the Su Mansion, Gu Shixing counted on his fingers and found that it had been a month since they last met.

  Maybe he saw her every day in his previous life, so he didn't think it was a big deal. He was really not used to not seeing her for so long in this life.

  After thinking for a while, he got up from the desk and walked out of the study.

  After leaving the study, Mo Tai asked: "The prince is leaving the palace?"

  Gu Shixing said lightly: "Prepare the carriage and go to Beiqiao Street."

  After Mo Tai was stunned for a moment, he immediately realized that today it is 10 minutes away from the pier. Isn't it exactly a month before the riot happened? It's time for Miss Su Liu to leave the house to deliver balm to Rouge Shop!

  He responded hurriedly, and then quickly went to prepare his horse.

  Gu Shixing came out of Qinglan Garden, and it happened that two girls from the Hou Mansion also came over. They were Gu Shixing's second and third sisters.

  The two sisters saw their brother coming out of the courtyard, and the third sister asked: "Brother is going to find his brother from the Su family?"

  Gu Shixing's purpose of going out was not pure, and he couldn't let others know. At this time, it was most suitable to use Su Changqing as an excuse. However, he said "hmm" and said calmly: "I made an appointment with him to have tea at the teahouse. Do you have anything to do?"

  Miss Gu Er said: "We just came here to say hello to our brother. Since he has something to do, we will go back."

  Gu Shixing nodded: "Then I'll leave first."

  The brothers and sisters got along coldly, without any warmth.

  After her brother left, Miss Gu San wondered: "Why do I think that in the past two months when my parents were away, my brother went to look for his brother from the Su family more and more often?"

  Miss Gu Er said: "My brother and his brother from the Su family have always been together. There is nothing surprising about our friendship. Now that my brother has solved the case at the dock, he has nothing to do, so he probably went to play chess with his brother from the Su family."

  Neither sister was suspicious.

  Gu Shixing still took Mo Tai alone out.

  The carriage drove to Beiqiao Street and stopped diagonally opposite the rouge shop.

  After waiting for about an hour, Gu Shixing, who was in the carriage with his eyes closed and concentrating, heard the words coming from Mo Tai.

  "Your Majesty, it seems that Miss Su Liu has not left the house, and only the little maid next to Miss Su Liu has come."

  Hearing this, Gu Shixing opened his eyes and pursed his thin lips tightly.

  Just as he was about to give instructions to go back home, he heard Mo Tai say in confusion: "But why didn't that little maid deliver the ointment to the rouge shop? Instead, she started talking to a pair of... brothers and sisters at the door?"

  The young man who was talking to the maid next to him had similar facial features to the little girl. They must be brother and sister.

  Gu Shixing lifted a corner of the curtain and looked in the direction of the rouge shop.

  When his eyes touched the young man he saw for the second time at the dock, his brows furrowed slightly, and some thoughts appeared in his eyes.

  After a while, Su Yun's maid put on her curtain hat and left with the brother and sister.

  Gu Shixing pondered for a few breaths, and he didn't know what he thought of. His eyes instantly turned cold, and he ordered Mo Tai in a deep voice: "Follow them and see where they are going."

  Mo Tai said "Hey" and jumped. He got off the carriage and bolted the carriage tightly before pursuing him.

  Gu Shixing remembered what Su Yun said, "I want to change people."

  She wants to replace him with someone, so who does she want to replace with?

  He knew that apart from him, there were almost no men with a foreign surname who appeared next to her recently.

  The young man looked unfamiliar, and it was obvious that she had only met him during this period of time.

  Besides, the young man looked decent. If she...

  thinking of this, his frown became tighter and tighter, and he did not continue to think about it.

  *

  At the time agreed upon with the Luo brothers and sisters, Su Yun and Chu Yi went out together, but they only asked Chu Yi to go to the Rouge Shop, while she entered the teahouse wearing a curtain hat.