32

Su Yun, who was in the carriage, heard this clear voice and raised the curtains. When he looked out of the carriage, he only saw the back of a little girl.

In the distance, a young man who was sweating profusely and whose face was flushed by the sun heard the sound. He raised his head and looked in the direction of the sound. He accidentally saw the person in the carriage behind his sister. He opened his eyes and stood up hurriedly. He walked quickly towards his sister.

  By the time he ran past the crowd, the carriage had already gone some distance, and he hurriedly looked in the direction the carriage was going.

  "Brother, what's wrong?"

  The man looked at his sister beside him and said, "Junyun, I saw your savior."

  The little girl named Junyun had a happy face and asked urgently: "Where is she?! "

  "You come with me." The man took her hand and chased towards the carriage.

  About half an hour later, the carriage stopped outside a rouge shop. When the brother and sister chased them outside the rouge shop, Su Yun had already come out of the rouge shop.

  The brother and sister were good-looking, and even coarse linen clothes could not hide their outstanding looks, so Chuyi quickly noticed them.

  Just as Su Yun was about to get on the carriage, Chu Yi next to him suddenly said "Ah" and said in surprise: "Girl, they seem to be the brother and sister I saw in the medical clinic before."

  Su Yun followed Chu Yi's gaze and looked, They saw a young man of eighteen or nineteen years old walking towards them with a little girl.

  The young man wore sleeveless shorts, revealing the strong muscles on his arms, which were firm but not muscular at all.

  The young man and the little girl stopped a few steps away, bowed to Su Yun, and said: "I was in the hospital earlier, thanks to the help of the girl, my sister survived."

  The young man behaved politely, and even his conversation was very polite. He was well-educated, which did not match his current appearance at all.

  Chapter 18 Encounter on the street The house was empty.

  When Gu Shixing came out of Dali Temple, Mo Tai pulled the carriage over and asked, "Is the Crown Prince going back to his hometown?"

  Gu Shixing said "yes", then stepped on the footstool, got on the carriage, and sat in the carriage, closed his eyes to rest his mind.

  The female envoy captured from the Su Mansion could not bear the punishment in prison and admitted that she was the woman who drugged Su Yun that night.

  The maid also clearly confessed what kind of medicine she had administered and what kind of incense was placed in the wing.

  I just asked her who ordered it, but she said she didn't know. She only knew that the person who arranged her things was a strong man. But every time she saw that man, his face was covered, and she didn't know who he was working for.

  From the female servant, we can only get the height, spoken language, and body shape of the man. Apart from these, there is nothing else.

  Although there are few clues, it is better than having no clues at all in the previous life.

  Thinking of his previous life, Gu Shixing remembered that today seems to be the day when the girl from Su Mansion goes out to the streets every month.

  After thinking for a while, he ordered Mo Tai outside: "Go to Beiqiao Street."

  Mo Tai outside was stunned for a moment, and then said: "But if you go to Beiqiao Street, you will pass by the pier road. At this time there are so many people at the dock, it might be difficult for the carriage to move."

  Gu Shixing said calmly, without opening his eyes, "Go through Beique Street."

  Mo Tai looked puzzled, wondering why the prince had to go through Beique Street, but he didn't ask any more questions and drove the carriage towards Beique Street.

  When the carriage arrived at Beiqiao Street and saw the sixth girl of the Su family from a distance, Mo Tai instantly understood why the prince wanted to take this road.

  Mo Tai said in surprise: "Your Majesty, it's Su Liu..." The word "girl" suddenly stuck in his throat when he saw the young man in front of Miss Su Liu.

  Gu Shixing heard Mo Tai's words, opened a corner of the curtain, looked outside, and saw Su Yun as expected.

  Her eyes then glanced at the young man in front of her.

  The young man was about eighteen or nineteen years old, and he was dressed in the shorts of a dock porter.

  I don't know what Su Yun was talking about with him.

  "Your Majesty, do you want to say hello to Miss Su Liu?" Mo Tai asked.

  Gu Shixing lowered the curtain and said indifferently: "No, let's go."

  Gu Shixing understood that she didn't necessarily want to see him.

  The carriage passed by on one side of the road.

  Master and servant Su Yun were talking to the brother and sister, but they did not notice the carriage passing by on the other side of the street, nor did they notice that the person driving the carriage was Mo Tai.

  After listening to the brother and sister's simple account, Su Yun realized that they had chased them all the way from the dock.

  Both brothers and sisters are from Jinzhou, the younger sister is called Luo Miaoyun, and the older brother is called Luo Mingyan.

  Because his father failed in business, he owed a lot of debt and the family fortune was wiped out. After their parents died, the brother and sister came to Jindu from Jinzhou with only the remaining money. They planned to settle down in Jindu and then take part in the examination in the spring.

  But who would have thought of staying at a house on the way? Not only was the carriage stolen, but almost all the money was also stolen.

  The two could only walk into Jindu. Due to the bumpy road, the younger sister couldn't bear it and fell ill.

  I used my little money to treat the disease, but I didn't expect to meet a barefoot doctor. The money was spent, but the person didn't get better.

  The day Su Yun saw them was when the barefoot doctor asked Luo Mingyan to go back and prepare for his death. The elder brother was unwilling to give in. Others said that there was a doctor in a medical clinic who had better medical skills than the doctor in this medical clinic, so he took his sister to that medical clinic.

  After that, Su Yun also knew something.

  There were only a few words, but Su Yun also heard that it was not easy.

  "Earlier, the girl gave me two taels of silver so that my sister could survive. I have been thinking about finding the girl and returning the money to her."

  As he said this, the young man named Luo Mingyan hurriedly took out a little money bag from his arms. It's a coarse cloth, but it's embroidered with a very delicate embroidery pattern.

  He poured all the money from the purse into his palm, including thirty or forty copper coins, and handed them all to Chu Yi next to Su Yun.

  The young man said neither humble nor arrogantly: "Although this is a small amount, I will definitely return the remaining money to the girl. I hope the girl will accept the money so that we, brother and sister, can sleep peacefully."