63

After hearing Su Yun's words, the people in the hall had different expressions, most of them were shocked.

  Su Wen said angrily and sadly: "Sixth sister, you, why did you frame me like this?"

  Su Yun wiped the tears from the end of his eyes, looked at Su Wen firmly, and asked righteously: "Second sister, you Do you dare to swear on your future heirs that you have never done these things?"

  Su Wen over there was stunned and glared at Su Yun.

  Of course she didn't dare to swear. How could she dare to swear after several miscarriages and the death of her daughter?

  Su Wen didn't dare to swear, so she pointed her finger at Su Yun and complained bitterly: "I have lost my children several times, but Sixth Sister, you are now using the issue of heirs to expose my scars and rub salt on my wounds? Why are you so cruel?"

  Mrs. Liu, who was clenching her fists at the side, bit her lip hard and burst into tears when she heard her daughter's words.

  She recalled that a few days after Su Wen came back, Yun'er complained that her hands and feet hurt, but she wouldn't let her see. She just closed the door and refused to come out, and lay in bed for several days.

  Thinking back to this, Xiao Liu's lips bled from biting her lips, and her nails dug into the palms of her hands, but she felt no pain at all.

  Mrs. Liu over there was afraid that her daughter was not calm enough and that her mistress would notice the clues. Mrs. Liu hurriedly said: "Miss Six, Yun'er has had a miscarriage and her daughter has also died in infancy. Wen'er has never done this. I don't dare to swear, not to mention that there is some truth in your words, but are you too vicious to use the issue of heirs to embarrass Wen'er?"

  "Vicious?"

  Suddenly a trembling but angry voice sounded, everyone else was stunned for a moment and looked towards Xiao Liu.

  They saw Xiao Liu raising her head, her eyes were red, her face was full of tears, and her lips were vaguely bloodshot, as if they had been bitten.

  Su Yun felt a little unbearable when she saw her mother like this.

  She secretly pinched the veil hard, warning herself that if she didn't continue to pretend, all her previous efforts would be in vain.

  Da Liu was also stunned. When she saw the hatred in her sister's eyes, she seemed to have noticed something, and when she was about to say something, her sister took the lead.

  "Sister, who is more vicious than you? In order to prevent me from marrying the eldest son of the Song family, and in order to prevent me from becoming an official's wife, you..."

  Da Liu immediately interrupted her: "Sister For one thing, don't try to ruin my reputation here viciously. It's you who said that the eldest son of the Song family is a Jinshi and has no future. If you weren't kind to our Liu family, you would definitely not marry me.

  " Sister, why don't you dare to let me finish?" After saying this, there were still tears on Xiao Liu's face, but she smiled mockingly: "Originally, I didn't plan to tell this for Yun'er, but now my daughter humiliated my Yun'er like this, have you ever thought that I would go crazy and tell them this?"

  After hearing this, everyone's expressions became complicated, as if they had never thought that there was an ulterior scheming behind the story.

  The mistress narrowed her eyes slightly, and when she saw the two sisters fighting each other, her arrogance suddenly disappeared a lot.

  She has long been disillusioned with Mrs. Liu's character, she pretends to be too gentle and skillful, and sometimes her husband will favor her. Now that she has the leverage, she will not let it go.

  Mrs. Liu said: "Mistress, please listen to what Mrs. Liu has to say. If she dares to frame you and throw dirty water on you, I will seek justice for you."

  As soon as Mrs. Liu's words came out, what could Xiao Liu say? She ignored them all and looked at Mrs. Liu and said angrily: "Back then, you deliberately gave me your clothes to change into, and then persuaded me to eat two bowls of rice balls with fermented rice during dinner. After dinner, you and I went for a walk in the yard, but before you walked a few steps, your maid came over and said a few words to you. You said you had to go out for something. If you hadn't asked your maid to help me when I was drunk, into your room, leaving only one person with a dim little lamp, how could the adults mistake me for you!"

  As soon as Xiao Liu finished speaking, the door of the hall was suddenly pushed open from the outside. Before they could recover from Xiao Liu's words, the crowd looked toward the door, and when they saw Su Shangshu with a gloomy face, they all showed signs of astonishment.

  Su Shangshu looked around, glanced at the little Liu family, then at the big Liu family, and approached from the outside.

  There was also Su Changqing behind him. After Su Changqing came in, he called Su Qin and Su Yun: "Fourth sister and seventh sister, you guys go out first."

  The two sisters were stunned for a moment, but then they came to their senses and hurriedly tensed their bodies and lowered their heads and headed towards the door.

  When they arrived at the door, Su Changqing grabbed Su Yun and said to them warmly: "You can't tell anyone what you heard here today, you know?"

  The two sisters raised their heads and glanced at their father, whose face was ashen, and invariably felt... Flustered, Su Yun nodded hurriedly, and responded in a low voice: "I know."

  Su Changqing said "hmm" and let them go out, then closed the door, and the warmth on his face disappeared.

  Chapter 31 What happened when he left the mansion to recuperate (Part 2)

  Su Yun originally wanted to ask her mother to tell what happened back then, and then use the help of her mistress to deal with the Liu family, but she did not expect that her brother and father would appear here.

  The head of the Su family was sitting in the middle of the hall. He was perhaps too majestic, and everyone held their breath, not daring to take a big breath.

  The moment Su Wen saw her father, her face suddenly turned pale.

  Su Shangshu was a little partial because of Liu's gentle temperament, suppleness and dignity. But the rest of his children, he left them all to his wife to discipline. Except for the instruction of his eldest son, he was not considered a competent father.

  Su Shangshu had just told his son-in-law to expand his network of contacts while he was in Jindu, so as to prepare for his future promotion to the capital.

  At this time, the eldest son came in and said that he wanted to have a few words with his father. He asked his younger brother Su Juan to accompany his brother-in-law first, and then the father and son came out of the house.

  After leaving the house, Su Shangshu heard from his son that his second daughter beat his sixth daughter.

  His face suddenly darkened, and he asked in a deep voice: "Is this true?"

  Su Changqing nodded: "Mother has already taken care of it in the yard."