54

The relationship between Xing'er and Changqing is much better than before, so good that it's a bit unusual.

  *

  Su Yun's stall has been open for a few days, and she went to visit it once, but the business seemed to be average, not too bad, but not very good either.

  Chu Yi wondered: "The rouge made by this girl is obviously so good, why doesn't it sell well?"

  On the other hand, Chu Yi looked frowning, while Su Yun chose the petals of flowers calmly.

  Seeing that the master was so calm for the first time, she asked: "Miss, why are you not in a hurry?"

  Su Yun raised her eyes and looked at her with a smile, and said softly: "We just opened, and our reputation has not spread, so we can't be anxious."

  After thinking about it, Su Yun added: "In a few days, there will be the Climbing Festival, and there will be more and more people by then, so I thought of a trick to attract more customers. By then, there will be more people using it, the food will be good, and the reputation will be better."

  When Chu Yi heard it, her decadent face suddenly regained its luster: "Yes, as long as more people use it, more people will know that our rouge and gouache is good." At this point she looked at the master: "Have you figured out what trick to use, girl?"

  Su Yun smiled: "Do you remember those small wooden boxes I asked you to order in the carpenter's shop when you went out a few days ago?"

  The original intention Nodding: "Remember, a small wooden box can hold less than a small amount of balm and rouge as small as a little finger."

  Su Yun said: "On the day of the Ascension Festival, those who buy rouge will get a small box of balm, and those who buy balm will get a small box of rouge."

  Chu Yi was confused for a moment, but then she realized it and said, "Buy one and get a small one, which will definitely attract a lot of customers. Besides, such a small box doesn't hold much. It can be used for a few times at most. In this way, customers who bought the balm can also try the rouge, and those who bought the rouge can use the balm. If they like it and want to continue using it, they will definitely come to our store next time to buy from the stall ."

  Su Yun nodded with a smile, and then said: "You can tell Miss Luo that next time they come with the small wooden box, they can get three cents cheaper by exchanging it.

  " Stunned: "Why do you want the wooden box back? Do you want to give it away later?"

  Su Yun lowered her head and folded the flowers, the corners of her lips were always slightly curved, and explained slowly: "Send it to you, Lantern Festival, Flower Chao They are given on festivals such as Chinese New Year, Shangsi Festival, Women's Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other good festivals. The wooden box is also made of silver, and it can be washed and used again. Besides, it is cheap if it costs a few cents, and our things are not only cheap. The price is about the same as other people's, and the items are much better. Where do you think they will buy it?"

  Chu understood and suddenly said, "Young lady, you are going to take a look."

  Su Yun dipped her hands into some water in the basin. She waved the water droplets on her fingertips towards Chu Yi and laughed at her: "You just use the words randomly. This is obviously a prudent calculation."

  Chu Yi quickly covered the water droplets and said with an angry smile: "But this slave thinks the words are suitable."

  "Okay, okay, very suitable." Su Yun replied with a smile and stopped teasing her, continuing to choose petals.

  With a smile on her face at first, she put the petals chosen by the girl into the bucket and pounded them with a wooden pestle.

  While pounding the petals, she said, "I always feel that the girl seems a little different from before."

  Su Yun paused while picking the petals, and then continued.

  "What's different?" Su Yun asked gently.

  Chu Yi thought for a while: "Well... I just feel that the girl seems to think more and more than before. Moreover, the girl is much calmer, which makes the slave feel that the girl is very reliable."

  Su Yun smiled lightly, secretly thought to herself that after living for four more years, how could there really be no changes at all?

  After filling fifty small wooden boxes with balm and rouge, I tidied up the courtyard.

  There was no rice in the kitchen, so Chuyi went to the front yard to get rice.

  Chu Yun, who had taken the rice, hurried back and said to Su Yun in panic: "Girl, the second girl will be back tomorrow morning!"

  Su Yun raised his eyes slightly, thought for a while, and nodded calmly: "I understand." Seeing Chu Yi's nervous look, Su Yun said: "Why are you panicking? She doesn't know how to eat people."

  Chu Yi said with lingering fear, "But the second girl is more terrifying than a cannibalism."

  Although Su Wen is a concubine, but the husband she married was the second son of the prefect of Huaizhou, and her husband also made progress and is now the magistrate of Jinzhou.

  And Su Wen is just like a little girl who is very good at pretending to be dignified and gentle. She pretends to be elegant and dignified in front of outsiders, but in front of Su Yun and Xiao Liu, she has another sharp and mean face.

  After Su Yun thought about a way to deal with Su Wen, and force her to tell the truth, she looked up at Chu Yi and asked her to put the rice in the kitchen for Mother He.

  With that said, she entered the house first.

  *

  Early the next morning, she went to the mistress’s courtyard to pay her respects, and soon she heard that the second girl had arrived outside the house.

  After all, she was an official's wife, so the mistress sent someone to greet her. This time she came back because Su Changqing was getting married, so Su Wen's husband also came with him.

  Therefore, Su Changqing was asked to entertain this uncle, while the elder Liu's son, Su Juan, who was seventeen years old, accompanied him.

  The mistress's other daughter is married in Jindu and can return to her parents' home at any time. There is no need to rush back now.

  The two men of Su Mansion have gone out, leaving only the female family members in the house.

  After half a moment, Su Wen, dressed in beaded and green clothes, walked in from outside.

  Although Su Wen was dressed up, she still looked dignified.

  She walked into the hall from the outside with a smile, stopped in the middle of the hall, and looked at Mrs. Liu who was sitting there: "My daughter has met her mother."

  Su Wen followed the Liu family, but However, she was not as well-born as Da Liu, and her appearance could only be considered above-average. However, because she was dignified and acted extremely well, her appearance was somewhat brighter in terms of temperament.

  Mrs. Liu still showed a faint smile to save her face and said: "You are tired from the long journey. When you get home, don't worry too much about etiquette, just sit down."