88

After listening to her sister's words, Mrs. Gu no longer felt embarrassed about whether to invite or not.

It's winter time and it's completely cold.

  Su Yun was afraid of the cold, and silver frost charcoal was already burning in the house.

  Yinshuang charcoal is expensive. Usually, the charcoal assigned to the small courtyard is inferior charcoal, and there is very little. In the past, Su Yun did not dare to use it, so it was reserved for the little girl who was afraid of the cold. The little girl was stubborn and refused to use it, so in previous winters, Su Yun had to go to live with her mother.

  This year, because she has the title of registered daughter, the one assigned to her is naturally good silver frost carbon, and the supply is sufficient.

  Su Yun was worried about her mother in Zhuangzi, and she had plenty of money, so she secretly asked someone to buy charcoal and send it away.

  Today is the Winter Festival, and she was thinking about having breakfast with the mistress and father in the morning, and then proposing to go to Zhuangzi to see her mother. But at breakfast, the mistress received an invitation from Daohou Mansion and it invited Su Yun.

  At first, Su Yuyan's face was full of joy when she heard the post from the Hou Mansion, but when she heard Su Yun's name on the post, she made her own decision with a cold face: "You are not allowed to go."

  She looked at what Su Yuyan said.

  Su Shangshu, who was originally indifferent, heard this and put down the bowls and chopsticks with a "pop" sound. Everyone at the table was startled, even Su Yuyan was stunned.

  Su Shangshu looked at his fourth daughter coldly and said in a low voice: "When will it be your turn to be the head of this house?"

  Facing her father's anger, Su Yuyan lost all her arrogance and only dared to shrink her neck and bow to her Mother to ask for help.

  After saying that, he looked at his wife and said with suppressed anger: "If you let her arrogant temper continue, it will not be her who will be embarrassed in the future, but the Su family."

  Mrs. Liu responded quickly: "I will definitely take good care of her so not to embarrass the family in the future."

  After losing his appetite for breakfast, Su Shangshu stood up, looked at the fourth daughter coldly, and said: "If you dare to have any bad intentions, if you don't let the sixth girl go today, then you don't go either." Saying this, he raised his sleeves and left.

  Su Shangshu is so angry now because he thinks of Su Wen when he sees Su Yuyan's arrogance. Even if one is teasing others secretly and the other is teasing others openly, the essence is the same.

  Thinking of the joke caused by Su Wen, he still felt a suffocation in his heart. Under such circumstances, how could you not be angry when you see your arrogant and domineering legitimate daughter?

  Su Yun's plan to visit her mother was in vain, and even the opportunity to refuse to go to the Hou Mansion was lost because of her father's words.

  How could Su Yuyan give up the opportunity to go to the Hou Mansion? Maybe Su Yuyan wouldn't allow her to go just now, but if she doesn't go now, Su Yuyan will find someone to help her go.

  After Su Shangshu left, Su Yuyan glared at Su Yun fiercely, her eyes red, feeling aggrieved.

  Mrs. Liu sighed and said to her daughter, "You'd better finish eating quickly, then go back to pick out clothes and make up. We'll set off in an hour."

  Although Su Yuyan felt aggrieved, she immediately forgot about her grievances when she thought of going to the Hou Mansion. Everything was clean, even the breakfast was not used up, so she went back in a hurry.

  Su Changqing glanced at the sixth sister, then at the leaving fourth sister, and sighed secretly.

  Why is Gu Shixing such a scourge with such a charming face?

  *

  At first, Mrs. Liu thought that the Hou Mansion was inviting them to be guests, but after arriving, she realized something was wrong.

  Wives from aristocratic families all came with their daughters, and those girls were so beautiful that their faces could make you cry, and they followed their mothers shyly and timidly.

  When Su Yuyan saw these girls, she had never been very smart, now she had an idea and understood what Mrs. Hou meant.

  She tugged on her mother's sleeve and said uneasily: "Mom, Mrs. Hou is going to look for wife for brother Shi Xing." After saying this, she became nervous: "Mom, please help me, don't let them enter brother Shi Xing's eyes."

  Mrs. Liu sighed.

  How can I help?

  I'm afraid that they were invited here this time just because of their friendship, rather than to include her daughter among the candidates.

  Su Yun stood beside the mother and daughter, and naturally heard their voices. Looking at the beauty in the garden, she secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

  It seemed that Gu Shixing really looked away and planned to choose another as his wife.

  Just returning to the Hou Mansion, where I had lived for four years, I was filled with emotions.

  She used to feel that the Marquis Mansion was a suffocating cage, but now she is no longer in that position, and she doesn't feel that way anymore.

  When Mrs. Gu heard that people from Su Mansion were coming, she hurriedly invited people into the hall where the earth dragon was burned.

  The warm spring hall and the cold courtyard are like two seasons.

  Su Changqing also came, but he went to Qinglan Garden. Several other young masters from aristocratic families also came, and they were all in Gu Shixing's courtyard.

  When Mrs. Liu entered the hall, Mrs. Gu asked people to sit down. She didn't know what she thought of, but she glanced twice at the registered daughter beside Mrs. Liu.

  She is gorgeous in appearance, even more gorgeous than the two specially invited girls from aristocratic families. She is gorgeous but not vulgar, and she also has a vague gentleness about her.

  The preferences of the concubine of the Su family and their son seem to be... the closest?

  She shook her head hurriedly, thinking that she was thinking wildly. Although she is a legitimate daughter in name, she is still a concubine and is somewhat unsuitable for a high-ranking woman.

  The group chatted for a long time, and Su Yun just listened quietly, as if she had returned to her previous life.

  In her previous life, she sat in a corner at various tea banquets. No one paid attention to her, casting her aside and she endured the neglect silently.

  It's just that now it's not that she's being left out on purpose, but that she wants to be quiet.

  Secretly looking around at the girls in the hall, thinking about who might eventually become Gu Shixing's wife, a servant came to announce that the prince and several other young masters were here.

  Mrs. Gu's purpose was to let her son take a look at these girls, and maybe he would find the right one, so she secretly asked someone to call him over.

  The excuse was that the winter festival was the best time to play pot throwing and drinking, so he and his two sisters were asked to come together.

  Gu Shixing was wearing a white inner robe and a moon-white robe on the outside. When he walked in from the outside, he also brought in a bit of cold wind.