8

On the one hand, the high-class rules make her a walking dead, and on the other hand, what will happen to the little girl if she gets married?

  The mistress wanted her own daughter to marry into the Hou Mansion. If the marriage was robbed by a little concubine, she would not be able to deal with the daughter who married into the Hou Mansion, but she could still vent her anger on the concubines body.

  Even if there is no adultery, some things will still happen.

  There will also be people who think she used despicable means, which leads to rumors and rumors, but she still sits alone on the bench. Likewise, the mistress will target and chastise her.

  Marrying into a marquis's house would bring no harm to her.

  Last night, the room was dark, so Gu Shixing probably didn't realize that the person was her, right?

  It would be best if he didn't find out it was her, then he wouldn't be responsible for taking her body, and she wouldn't have to marry into the Marquis' mansion. As for the fact that she is no longer a virgin, she is afraid that if she marries again, she will be ridiculed by her husband's family, so it is better not to marry. After some time, she will carefully find a way and tell her mistress to go to Guzi Temple to take care of her hair. .

  She has no sense of presence in Su Mansion. If she practices for a few years, Su Mansion may not be able to remember her.

  After all, it can be postponed for a while, and it can also have more time to act according to the situation.

  Thinking of this, the stone that weighed heavily on my heart seemed to have moved away slightly.

  Just thinking of Xiaoyi left in that wing made my heart tighten again.

  Four years later, she couldn't remember what kind of clothes she was wearing.

  "Sixth sister, sixth sister?"

  Su Qin next to her suddenly nudged her, and then she came back to her senses and lowered her voice and asked: "What's wrong?"

  Su Qin asked doubtfully: "What are you thinking about? So entranced?"

  Su Yun shook his head: "I didn't think anything, I just didn't sleep well and was a little dazed."

  Su Qin was not suspicious and said displeased: "That thief made everyone unable to sleep well. I also heard others say that the thief broke into Gu Shizi's house and disturbed him."

  When he heard Gu Shixing's name, Su Yun took a breath, and her heart became tense, for fear that others would see any clues.

  Feeling uneasy for a long time, she asked: "Besides the thief, have you heard anything else?"

  Su Qin said in confusion: "Besides the thief, what else could happen?"

  "What about Prince Gu? Gone?" Su Yun asked.

  Gu Shixing was plotted by someone last night, why didn't any news come out?

  Su Qin said: "I heard that my maid said that she didn't even use breakfast and left early in the morning."

  He left...

  where was the messy bed and her little clothes?

  If these were discovered, gossip would definitely spread. But after all, you won’t take Xiaoyi to investigate one by one, right?

  Even after investigation, only Chu Yi knew that it was her Xiaoyi. Chu Yi was clever, and even if he recognized her, he would never give her away.

  Now that we know what happened between her and Gu Shixing, it is estimated that the only two people who heard the conversation when she was unconscious were the only ones.

  Who sent her to that bed and what was their purpose. Although she didn't know their purpose, she could tell that they were going for Gu Shixing, and she was probably just a handle used by those people to frame Gu Shixing.

  What will happen to her in the end, life or death, those people don't care at all.

  The princes in the DPRK were fighting over the heir apparent, and various schemes emerged one after another. Those who plotted against Gu Shixing were probably in high positions, and she, a powerless concubine, could not afford to offend her.

  As for the loss of being mute, she could only bear it.

  Fortunately, she had also been married to Gu Shixing, so she took the relationship with him lightly and had nothing to care about.

  And she doesn't have the ability to find out the truth, so she just wants to live an ordinary, stable life with her mother. Su Qin didn't want to talk about Gu Shizi anymore, so she changed the subject: "Moon silver will be distributed the day after   tomorrow

  . Sixth sister, did you promise me that you would accompany me to the rouge shop to pick out rouge? Don't forget it."

After so many years, how could Su Yun still remember the agreement. The situation was so chaotic now that it was best for her to live in seclusion. Just when she was thinking of finding an excuse to refuse, she suddenly remembered that the Su family had rules, which stipulated that legitimate daughters and concubines could only go out on the street twice a month.

  Since the amount of money and food and clothing allocated to their yard was very small, and the young lady was weak, she used to make some embroidery and ointment with Chu Yi and deliver them to the agreed shop every month. This is to subsidize the cost.

  There is only one chance to leave the house this month, so the prepared balm must be delivered early to avoid losing its fragrance.

  Now that you have the chance to start over, you should save some money for future plans.

  After thinking about it, Su Yun nodded and said softly: "I didn't forget, I will go out with you the day after tomorrow."

  Chapter 5 There was no surprise in sending the green clothes back, only a shock .

  Su Yun returned from the age of nineteen to the age of fifteen. One year, it has been two days.

  During these two days, in addition to quickly adapting to the daily life before leaving the court four years ago, she was also always vigilant about those who kidnapped her in Gu Shixing's wing.

  When she was kidnapped, she heard a woman say that her soup had been drugged. Therefore, in the next two days, whenever soup or cakes were brought to her, she would hardly touch them. It was a hot summer day, so she would lock the doors and windows tightly to prevent herself from being kidnapped again.

  Besides, although her body felt better, the red marks on her body were still there, and she still had to use makeup to cover them up.

  Today I made an appointment with Su Qin to go out together, and asked Chu Yi to put the dozen or so boxes of ointment into a basket and cover it with a cloth.

  Su Yun learned how to make the ointment from her mother, and later thought selling it. The scent of the prepared balm is light and elegant, fragrant but not greasy, and it sells well.

  Su Yun thought of the subsidy because when the third daughter of the Su family got married two years ago, the mistress added a dowry to her. Some expenses have been reduced.

  The expenses of the Xiao Liu family have been reduced the most. The expenses of the other two concubines have remained unchanged, and only the expenses of the Xiao Liu family have been reduced

.