13

After hearing about the Shen girl, Su Yun came back to her senses and returned to the pavilion with the others.

  She quietly raised her eyes and looked towards the yard. Although he was a little far away, she could still see Gu Shixing's profile clearly.

  Strange yet familiar.

  In total, the couple had not seen each other for only seven or eight days, but the stranger between them had lasted four years. The so-called familiarity refers to the faint sense of familiarity with fellow countrymen in a relatively unfamiliar place.

  Could the person in front of me be the Gu Shixing from four years ago?

  Looking from a distance, Su Yuyan was surrounding Su Changqing and Gu Shixing, and Gu Shixing's brows could be vaguely frowned. She didn't know what she said. Su Yuyan's face changed, she stamped her feet and walked away from the corridor. .

  Su Changqing touched his nose, feeling a little embarrassed.

  Su Yun guessed that with Gu Shixing's temperament, he should have said - "As a foreigner, it may not be appropriate for Miss Su Wu to be here."

  The mistress of the Su family wanted to marry the Hou Mansion, but from the beginning , Gu Shixing did not have this idea. After all, Su Yuyan's temper was too noisy and not dignified enough, which did not meet the standards of the Gu family's mistress in Gu Shixing's mind.

  Su Yun's thoughtful eyes fell on Su Yuyan. Or could she imitate Su Yuyan's pretentiousness and make Gu Shixing disgusted?

  Regardless of whether it was Gu Shixing four years ago or Gu Shixing four years later, they both disliked women who were pretentious and could even be said to be disgusted.

  While Su Yun was still thinking about the feasibility of this method, Gu Shixing over there seemed to notice something, turned his head and looked directly towards the small courtyard outside.

  Suddenly meeting those calm black eyes, Su Yun's heart skipped a beat.

  I feel more and more that that person is Gu Shixing four years later.

  No matter how far away they are, you can vaguely feel that his eyes are calm and restrained, with a touch of pressure.

  There is a difference between the Gu Shixing four years ago and the Gu Shixing four years later. Four years ago at this time, Gu Shixing had just been transferred from the Hanlin Academy to Dali Temple as a Shaoqing. The aura on his body was not yet so cold. Perhaps he was a vicious villain who had been interrogated too many times, but every look and every raise of his hands exuded a faint light. pressure.

  Su Yun calmly withdrew her gaze, lowered her head, holding the new handkerchief given by the Shen family girl, her mind was in a mess.

  Su Changqing followed Gu Shixing's gaze and happened to see the sixth sister who was the most outstanding among the sisters. After thinking about it for a while, his eyes fell on Gu Shixing opposite.

  After hesitating for a moment, he still said: "Shi Xing, if you don't like Xi Yuyan, you can't take advantage of my sixth sister."

  As soon as the words came out of his mouth, Su Changqing regretted it. Anyone could have an idea for his sixth sister, but Gu Shixing had a monk-like temperament and was as stoic. He had never even read a sexy novel, so how could he have such thoughts.

  Gu Shixing withdrew his gaze, raised his eyebrows and looked at Su Changqing opposite: "Why can't you fight?"

  Su Changqing smiled and answered, "That's right, how could you fight..." After a pause of words, Junyi's face gradually became astonished. .

  After a pause, Su Changqing immediately said: "Farewell, Shi Xing, you are the heir apparent of the Hou family. My sixth sister has a low status and is not worthy of you. Even Mrs. Gu and Lord Hou will not agree."

  Gu Shi Xingduan picked up the tea but didn't drink it. He rubbed the rim of the cup with his fingertips and smiled.

  Whether he deserves it or not is up to him.

  In her previous life, as the prince's wife, she had done an excellent job.

  Su Changqing didn't know what he was thinking, so he thought to himself: "Sixth sister is about to marry someone else, and she will get married next year at the latest."

  Gu Shixing's smile paused, and for a moment he felt that these words were harsh.

  No husband would find it pleasant to hear his wife talking to someone else. But considering that the relationship between the two is still in the dark, there is no rush. Su will marry into the Gu family after all.

  Gu Shixing said calmly: "Can't you play chess yet?"

  Seeing that he had no reaction, Su Changqing thought of his ascetic monk temperament and thought that he might be teasing him. Besides, no matter how beautiful the woman was, Gu Shixing was not interested, let alone the sixth sister who had never spoken a single word to him.

  Thinking of this, he breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, then rolled up his sleeves and said, "Of course I'm going to do it, I'm going to kill you without leaving any trace of you."

  Gu Shixing waved his hand: "Heizi will do it first." That's it. After saying this, he took a sip of water and then raised his eyes to look at Mo Tai.

  Mo Tai understood and quietly retreated.

  The cup was put down, and Su Changqing had already given up.

  Gu Shixing picked up the white piece and dropped it on the chessboard with a crisp sound. He seemed to ask casually: "There was a thief in the house a few days ago. Is there anything missing?"

  Su Changqing concentrated on playing chess and did not look at him. He only replied: "Everyone in the house is careful. After checking, I think the thief was discovered not long after he entered the house, so no valuables were lost in the house."

  "Where is the thief?"

  Su Changqing sighed: "I didn't catch him."

  Gu Shixing raised his eyebrows. , after a chuckle, his expression returned to calm: "The person who could not be caught in the entire Hou Mansion was discovered without stealing anything?"

  Su Changqing, who was about to make a move, froze, and seemed to be aware of the suspicion.

  Then Gu Shixing said, "That person probably came for me."

  After that, he took out a small box and put it next to the table.

  Su Changqing put the black pieces down on the chessboard, took the long box, and opened it doubtfully, only to see that there was only powder in the box.

  He raised his head and looked at Gu Shixing opposite him in confusion.

  Gu Shixing dropped the white seed and said lightly: "I asked someone to check it. It contains aphrodisiac, but it has turned into ashes and I can't tell what the ingredients are."

  Su Changqing's eyes widened and he looked at him in shock. Gu Shixing: "What's going on?"

  Gu Shixing glanced at the box, remembering the time in his previous life when he and Su were caught in an affair, and his eyes closed slightly.

  If they had not been married for four years, maybe Gu Shixing would really think that Su Yun was doing something to marry into the Hou family. But in the past four years, I have gotten to know her somewhat. She has a dignified and steady temperament, and is cautious in everything she does. This calculation and drugging do not agree with her temperament.