67

Su Wen sighed secretly, showed a sincere and sincere expression, and said: "Sixth sister, I was wrong today, I'm sorry."

  Su Yun did not speak.

  Madam Su's lips curled up, and she quickly covered them up. She said with a cold face: "Su Wen, don't blame me for not reminding you. Don't think about how to plot against Liu Yatou. The next time you do it, Su Mansion will only fight with you but cut off the relationship and let you fend for yourself."

  Mrs. Liu warned, and then asked Su Wen to remember to send the money and let them leave.

  Su Yun helped her mother out, and Mother He and Chu Yi outside hurriedly stepped forward to support her.

  The four of them helped each other back to the small courtyard.

  The mistress asked someone to send some blood-removing ointment, and then asked the warehouse to send a lot of good things.

  Because Xiao Liu drank the heart-protecting soup when she came out, apart from being too weak, she was not so stimulated that she fainted. But when she returned to the yard, she didn't even have the strength to speak.

  Su Yun talked to her for a while, and after wiping her face, Xiao Liu fell asleep.

  Su Yun came out of her mother's house and handed Chu Yi the handkerchief that she had specially found when she left the yard today. She said calmly, "Take this handkerchief and burn it."

  Chuyi took the handkerchief and said, Looking at the master's face worriedly, he asked in a low voice: "Girl, is there nothing wrong with your face?"

  Su Yun shook his head: "It's just hot pepper, it will only be red and swollen for a few days at most."

  After soaking the handkerchief in a basin of water squeezed with the pepper juice all night, it also got the spicy smell.

  If you apply this handkerchief to a scratched face, it will naturally become red and swollen. Even if you use cold ointment, if you continue to touch that face with the handkerchief, the cold ointment will not help.

  And if you wipe your eyes with this handkerchief, your eyes will naturally turn red, and you will shed as many tears as you want.

  Even now, both eyes are red and swollen.

  And after so long, she still felt a burning pain on her face, which was very uncomfortable, but then she thought that her mother's grievances for so many years could finally be pointed out to Da Liu and she felt that everything was worth it.

  After applying cold water to her face, the mistress sent many things, and from the big Liu family came five hundred taels of silver and a letter.

  After looking at the letter, Su Yun put it on the bedside of her mother.

  After all, this was my mother's privacy, so she didn't look at it. She would handle it on her own after she woke up.

  Perhaps more than ten years ago, the eldest Liu family also intercepted the letter that the eldest son of the Song family sent to her mother, but she hid it.

  But even if she did have these letters, after today's incident, she didn't dare to let others know that she had those letters in her hand, so she probably destroyed them secretly.

  More than ten years have passed since the incident, and the matter of the elder son of the Song family should not be mentioned again, lest the young lady be sad.

  When the little mother will go to Zhuangzi, she will beg her brother to arrange for two servants who obeyed the rules to go together. And Mama He is trustworthy, and she will definitely go together when the time comes.

  She was registered in the name of the mistress, and she was regarded as the legitimate daughter. With this status, no one in the family will dare to bully the young lady.

  However, if the name is really registered in the name of the mistress, she will have to think of better ways to avoid talking about the marriage in the future.

  Thinking of this, Su Yun breathed out secretly.

  After sighing, Su Yun immediately had doubts again.

  How could my brother appear outside the hall with his father today? It stands to reason that it is just a fight between the sisters in the back house. The father should have full authority to be dealt with by the mistress, and it is impossible for him to come?

  Chapter 32 Flying Stone Letter

  Su Changqing came out of her mother’s yard and went back to Qingchen Garden.

  Gu Shixing was still sitting in the same place. It was as if he had guessed the outcome, and he seemed not at all anxious about what was ahead.

  It was rare that he was not sitting with his back straight at this time, but was leaning on the railing, not knowing what he was doing.

  Su Changqing went up to the corridor and walked up to him, only to find that he was playing with a pair of Othello chess pieces in his hand.

  He lifted his robe and sat down, and found that a cup of tea had been poured in front of him. When he picked it up and drank it, he realized that it was still warm.

  Gu Shixing said slowly: "Thank you for your hard work, I poured you the tea."

  In normal times, Su Changqing would have said jokingly, "Then I am really honored to have you, Prince Gu, pour the tea in person." But maybe because what happened today is too disturbing, Su Changqing is not in the mood to say this.

  He drank the tea, looked at Gu Shixing, and asked, "You think there was something fishy about what happened back then just because Liu Erxiaoniang has not fought for more than ten years?"

  Gu Shixing put a chess piece on the chessboard. After a light analysis he said: "For the sake of glory and wealth, why are you willing to live in poverty for more than ten years? Even if the sisters have grudges and have no contact with each other at most, why are they suppressed by incompatible fire and water, and even condone or instigate their daughters to bully their sisters?

  "That's all?" "

  That's all."

  But in fact, only Gu Shixing knows it best.

  He has been sleeping with Su Yun for four years, and he has never been able to discern her innocence in her dreams. She has only talked about her little mother countless times in her dreams, which shows how attached she is to her little mother.

  He just wanted to help her.

  Su Changqing sighed and poured himself a cup of tea. After drinking it in one gulp, he calmed down some of the complicated feelings in his mind.

  "What happened in the hall today is a scandal of the Su family. I can't tell you more, but what I can say is that Liu Erxiao will probably be sent to Zhuangzi to recuperate after my wedding. And I also suggested that the sixth sister be registered in the name of his mother, so she is protected as her legitimate daughter."

  After saying these words, he looked at Gu Shixing, who looked calm and showed no surprise at all, and asked in surprise: "Why are you not surprised at all?"

  Gu Shixing played another chess piece and spoke slowly and calmly: "As long as Liu Erxiaoxiang stays in Su Mansion, it will be difficult for her to take good care of herself. She can only go out to recuperate. And it should be your sixth sister who proposed to allow Liu Erxiaoxiang to go to Zhuangzi to recuperate."

  Su Changqing nodded, and then heard him say: "You probably know what kind of life she lived in the past, so you must want her to have an easier time in the future. And you have told me several times that you want to marry my younger sister as your wife. After you understood the truth about Liu Erxiaoniang, you feel more sorry for your sixth sister. Then you think that if the sixth sister really married into the Hou Mansion and had the status of the legitimate daughter, she would not be taken too lightly.”