28

At this point, there is no argument about who owes whom.

  The two of them didn't speak any more and walked out of the yard in silence.

  Su Yun and Chu Yi left first, while Gu Shixing and Mo Tai watched off behind.

  Looking at Su Yun's leaving figure, Gu Shixing's eyes were filled with guilt.

  Now Qing Changxiang has not only proved that the plot against him was not her fault, but it is also very likely that she was also implicated by him.

  He indeed owed her something in his previous life, and he owed her the same thing in this life.

  When the person disappeared, Gu Shixing withdrew his gaze and said calmly: "Go back."

  *

  Gu Shixing returned to the side room and lay on the bed, feeling a little uncomfortable.

  Although he and Su Yun didn't have a deep relationship in his previous life, they shared the same bed for four years. There was no one missing from the bedside for a day or two, so much so that it didn't matter. But after many days, he felt that something was missing.

  He stared at the tent ceiling with a dull expression for about half an hour, but he still felt no sleepiness.

  After thinking for a while, he got out of bed, put on his gown, lit the lantern that had been extinguished not long ago, and left the wing.

  When he opened the door, he saw Mo Tai sitting on the stone steps outside, holding a waist knife in his arms and looking around warily.

  Because his master had been tricked in the Su Mansion, Mo Tai stood guard outside his master's door after nightfall. He stayed there all night and only rested for half a day during the day.

  Seeing him like this, Gu Shixing decided to return to the Hou Mansion in two days.

  Mo Tai saw his master who had just returned to the room less than half an hour later and asked, "Where are you going, Your Majesty?"

  "Let's go around, there are guards patrolling the courtyard now, so you don't have to follow me, rest first, I'll call you when I get back."

  After that, he walked down the stairs with the lantern.

  Besides, Su Changqing was suddenly woken up by a knock on the door while he was sleeping deeply.

  He stood up from the bed and looked outside the door. He saw a faint light shining through the gauze paper. He yawned and asked in confusion, "Who is this in the middle of the night?"

  "It's me."

  Hearing Gu Shixing's voice, Su Changqingzheng was stunned for a few breaths before he woke up.

  He opened the quilt and got out of bed, took off the coat on the shelf and put it on his body. He walked to the table, lit the oil lamp and then opened the door. As he walked, he muttered: "What is this person doing to come to me for staying up in the middle of the night?"

  He opened the door and saw Gu Shixing outside, and asked in confusion: "Why do you come to me so late for something important?"

  Gu Shixing looked as dull as ever, holding a lantern and walking from him. He walked into the house beside him.

  Su Changqing turned his head and looked at Gu Shixing who entered his room, frowning slightly.

  Is it an illusion?

  Why do you think the heir apparent of the Gu family is a little unhappy?

  After thinking about it, he closed the door, then turned around and walked over, asking Gu Shixing, who was already sitting at the table: "Who has provoked Prince Gu?"

  Gu Shixing raised his eyes and glanced at him. After a few breaths of silence, he said: "She rejected me, and I felt a little depressed for no reason."

  Su Changqing paused for a moment, his eyes were very blank: "Who is she?"

  Gu Shixing: "Your sixth sister."

  Su Changqing immediately coughed twice, and then he hammered his chest. After he calmed down, he looked at Gu Shixing, but he had a complicated look on his face.

  He walked to the table silently, turned over two cups, put one in front of him, and then poured about seven percent full of tea before sitting down opposite Gu Shixing.

  The two sat quietly for a long time before Su Changqing asked thoughtfully: "Could it be that you...went to look for my sixth sister in the middle of the night?" Gu Shixing, who was about to drink the tea, paused and asked him, said truthfully: "I'll go tell her and ask her to find an excuse to come to your yard tomorrow and acknowledge her."

  Su Changqing's mouth twitched: "No, just let Mo Tai pass this on. What the hell are you doing?"

  Gu Shixing took a sip of tea and said, "I haven't discussed this with Mo Tai in detail. Besides, the less people know about it, the better."

  After hearing what he said, Su Changqing became serious: " Indeed, it's good for you and me to know now. If more people know about it, it might cause trouble."

  After saying this, he suddenly remembered the first words he said when he came in, and raised his eyebrows and asked: "My sixth sister rejected you again? "

  Gu Shixing looked up at him and narrowed his eyes: "Your tone seems to be expected?"

  Su Changqing nodded: "Others may think that my sixth sister has a soft temper, but I probably know that she is actually very stubborn. Yes. If she doesn't want to do something, you can probably force her to do it, but it's hard to change her mind. I knew it from the first time you said she rejected you."

  Hearing this, Gu Shixing lowered his eyelids. , swaying the cup in his hand, looking at the swaying bud-colored tea, and said quietly: "I didn't think it was anything when I refused last time. It's just that this time I heard her such firm words, I was surprised and a little surprised at the same time."

  Hearing this, Su Changqing thought for a moment before analyzing: "Is this possible? In other words, after you were rejected by my sixth sister last time, you still felt that my sixth sister would eventually marry you, so I didn't . What do you think? But this time it is contrary to what you guessed, so you feel depressed? "

  Chapter 16: Identifying the voice seems to have found that person.

  Su Changqing's words fell into Gu Shixing's ears. He silently twisted the Buddha string that he had taken off at some point and was now in his hand.

  After thinking about it carefully, Su Changqing's words seemed to make sense.

  Su Changqing then frowned and said in confusion: "But you don't have much interaction with my sixth sister. You have always had a dull temper. It is difficult for some things to affect your mood on weekdays. But why did you end up with my sister's rejection tonight?" And... After thinking about it, I didn't know what time it was, so I changed it to a rough explanation: "You don't sleep in the middle of the night, but you come to talk to me. Wouldn't it be too unlike you?"

  As he spoke, He looked at Gu Shixing opposite with great incomprehension.

  But Gu Shixing's face was pale and expressionless, and Su Changqing couldn't see the slightest suspicious look on his face.