55

Everyone just listened to the mistress and didn't dare to really care about etiquette.

  Mrs. Liu ordered: "Show the second girl a seat."

  The stool was moved and Su Wen sat down. She glanced at Su Yun, who was sitting opposite Su Yuyan, with a hint of well-hidden disgust flashing in her eyes.

  No matter how deeply she hid it, Su Yun, who met her eyes, saw it.

  She did not lower her head, but raised her head and looked at Su Wen across from her with a calm expression.

  Su Wen couldn't bear to think that the sixth girl who didn't dare to look at her directly in the past now dared to look at her. Not only that, her eyes were still calm, without any evasion, as if to say - I'm not afraid of you anymore.

  Su Wen glanced at her with a smile on her face and then looked away. Then she smiled and said to Mrs. Liu: "When I came back this time, I brought back Jinzhou silk and satin for my mother and several sisters. I also brought some silk back from Jinzhou for my mother with the best tapestry embroidery."

  After saying that, she asked someone to bring the things up.

  Su Yun, who had just been glanced at by Su Wen, could tell that the meaning of her look was nothing more than waiting to deal with her when she had time.

  Su Yun looked at Su Wen, who was flattering the mistress, with a calm expression.

  In the past, she always thought that Su Wen secretly bullied her because of her little mother's affairs, but with more experience, she has a deeper understanding of people and things.

  Su Wen didn't just bully and insult this little girl because of her affairs. Su Yun felt that it was because she wore a dignified and perfect mask all day long, which made her suppressed for a long time, and she was desperate for an outlet to vent.

  And she and her mother became the targets for her to vent her bad emotions. The incident more than ten years ago was just an excuse for herself to bully others.

  Under the guise of helping her wife, the big Liu family, to vent her anger, Su Wen would bully her and her mother unscrupulously.

  She was young and not mentally strong before, but after what happened in her previous life, she is no longer afraid of Su Wen.

  Compared to Su Wen, the rumors were much more terrifying.

  Her eyes stopped on Su Wen and did not move away.

  Su Qin next to her gently pushed her with her elbow. While everyone was chatting, she leaned into Su Yun's ear and whispered: "If you look at the second sister like this, you won't be afraid that she will come to trouble you, huh? "

  Su Wen puts on a good show, but the sisters all know who she is.

  Su Wen will hold on to one thing and may say she doesn't care in front of others, but secretly she is someone who will put on your shoes.

  Su Yun whispered to her: "If you don't look at her, she won't come to trouble me?"

  Su Yun guessed that Su Wen was angry at her husband's house, and was holding back and waiting to vent on her and her mother when they returned to her parents' house.

  Su Qin thought for a while, then shook her head slightly: "Forget it, you still stare at her, maybe she will think that you are not so easy to bully anymore, so she will restrain herself."

  After saying this, even Su Qin didn't believe it herself.

  Su Yun didn't believe it either, but still replied: "I think so too, but I always feel that after she goes to see her little mother, she will go to Haitang Alley to cause trouble for me and my little mother."

  Su Qin thought for a while: "In that case, I will ask the maid to keep an eye on her whereabouts. If she really goes to Haitang Alley, I will go there in time and see if anyone else is around. This way the second sister does not dare to go too far."

  Normally, Su Qin would not have taken this trouble, but recently the sixth sister has given her beautiful rouge, ointment, and exquisitely embroidered round fans. After all, she has short hands, which makes her a little embarrassed.

  Su Yun looked at Su Qin gratefully: "You are the only sister in this house who will help."

  Being looked at with such gratitude, Su Qin felt a little guilty. She only helped because she felt guilty because she had suffered something.

  The two of them were talking, but Su Wen over there nodded to both of them: "The fifth sister and the sixth sister are both getting hairpins this year. I haven't given you gifts for getting haircuts yet. I will give them to you after I go back to see you later."

  Oj, this trouble is coming.

  The two sisters tacitly denounced each other.

  Both of them nodded slightly towards Su Wen and thanked each other politely: "Thank you, Second Sister, for thinking about me."

  Mrs. Liu glanced at Su Wen and then at Sixth Girl, her mind as clear as a mirror.

  But who let Xiao Liu fail to live up to her expectations? She obviously had such a charming skin, but it was of no use at all. She deserved to be bullied.

  Besides, after the five sisters sat at the mistress's place for half an hour, they went to greet their grandmother together.

  On the way to the old lady's yard, Su Wen walked beside Su Yuyan, talking and laughing, and her words were all compliments to Su Yuyan, her legitimate daughter.

  In the mistress's hall and on the way to the old lady's yard, Su Wen did not do anything to embarrass Su Yun.

  They sat in the old lady’s yard for a while, and after coming out, they all went back.

  When Xiao Liu heard that Su Wen was back, she was deeply afraid that her daughter would be bullied. She couldn't sit still and frequently went out to the alley to wait eagerly.

  When her daughter came back, she hurriedly held her hand and asked, "Did the second sister bully you?!"

  Su Yun shook her head slightly: "In front of the mistress, the second sister will not embarrass me."

  After hearing this, Xiao Liu breathed a sigh of relief and said happily: "That's good, that's good, it's good that you're not bullied."

  When Su Yun saw her like this, she knew that she was still very optimistic, and optimistically thought that Su Wen was already a foreigner. As a married woman, you don’t dare to be too presumptuous in your natal family.

  But in previous years, Su Wen still would not miss the opportunity to bully their mother and daughter.

  She wanted to break her optimism today and let her know that she couldn't continue to be so weak and be bullied.

  My mother is my father's concubine. If she really goes to that girl's temple to become a slave girl, what should I do?

  My mother can't take care of her for the rest of her life, and she can't stay by her side and protect her all the time.