Chapter 69 - You Can't Blame Us

"Calum, stop it." I giggle lightly and pull his hands away.

"Stay with me." He whines, wrapping his arms back around my waist and pulling me against him.

I sigh, finally giving up, as Calum snuggles his face into my neck and cuddles my body against his, bare skin against bare skin.

"Come on, babe, we've been cuddling here for an hour now. We need to start getting up."

He hums under his breath and smirks. "I love it when you call me babe."

A smile tugs at the corners of my lips. "I love it when you talk to me in that sexy morning voice of yours."

A chuckle vibrates through his chest. "I bet you do."

He closes his eyes tiredly and rests his head on my chest, his arm slung loosely over my stomach. I roll my eyes but smile as I start running my fingers gently through his hair.

After a while, I start hearing deep breaths and light snores come from him, making me stop my soothing movements and tap his head lightly.

"Cal?"

He grunts and shuffles around slightly, readjusting his position and tightening his arm around me.

"Did you just fall asleep on me?"

"Mhmm." He mumbles. "Tired."

"Aw, did I tire you out last night?" I pout.

"Mhmm." He mumbles, but I can feel him smirking against my chest.

"I suppose you're too tired to come shower with me then." I sigh in mock disappointment, knowing that that will get his attention.

He turns his head and rests the other side of his face on my chest. "Really?"

"Well the offer was still standing, but since you're too tired..."

"No I'm not."

"Oh really?"

"Mhm. I'm never too tired to shower with my beautiful girlfriend."

"Of course you're not." I roll my eyes and smile.

Calum smiles lazily and leans up to kiss my jaw gently. "Come on, baby, let's go shower."

I laugh lightly as Calum follows closely behind me as I walk towards my small bathroom. He lets his eyes wander around my apartment, taking in all of the decorations and furnishings.

"Did you do all of these?" He points around the apartment at the mostly graffiti covered brick walls.

"Um, yeah. I've painted them over the past few years, whenever I've gotten the chance to be here, or after I've run away from somewhere."

"They're amazing."

"Thanks."

"Do you always run away to here?"

"Mostly, yeah. As long as it's not too far away, otherwise it's just too hard to hard to get here. So, thanks for living close to my little hideaway."

"No problem." Calum chuckles. "I can see why you would want to runaway to here. It's really cool."

"Thanks." I say again and walk into the bathroom to warm the water up in the shower, but Calum just stands there and looks around. I roll my eyes at his attention span and laugh lightly. "Are you showering with me or not?"

"Coming." He chirps instantly and quickly jumps into the bathroom.

Ridding himself of his underwear, Calum watches me unbutton his shirt that is covering my body. I jump into the shower quickly, his stare making me feel self conscious, and he follows quickly after me.