Chapter 20 - Hot

A/N: Okay, just a quick note... so this chapter is the partaaaaaayyyy! I have to split it up because it's already 10 pages on a word document and I'm still writing it, soooo... I kinda need to split it :P So here's part one! Hope you guys like it! Dedicated to mmemee because she is the NICEST person you will ever meet! I'm not even kidding, like omg! She's so sweet! Ily Mel <3 Oh, and picture on the side if you've forgotten what dress Jordan is wearing! And the song 'Bad' by David Guetta! xoxx

Calum’s P.O.V

“How do you think tonight is going to turn out?” Luke asked. 

The boys and I were waiting downstairs for Jordan. I haven’t been able to stand still, I was either tapping my foot, shaking my hands or walking to and from the kitchen. I keep looking towards the stairs, literally, every few seconds. What is she going to be wearing? I mean, the things that girls wear out clubbing… if Jordan wears something sexy… fuck, I’m not going to be able to control myself. 

“I think it’s going to be fun. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m going to see how Jordan dances.” Michael smirked. 

“You’re going to keep your hands off her.” I growled. 

“Damn dude. You haven’t even made a move yet.” Michael laughed.

“Well I would have if Ashton didn’t pour the bucket of water all over us!” I pushed myself off the wall I was leaning on. 

Ashton put his hands up in surrender. “Sorry man. I didn’t realise–“

“How could you not realise!” I threw my hands up in the air. “I was about to kiss her! KISS!”

“Cal, think about it. You’ve already given her the sign that you want her. Tonight, make a move! Don’t be a wimp!” Michael planned.

“I am not  a wimp! I just… do you think it’s too soon? What if she gets angry at me?”

“Just go for it! You’ll never know unless you try.” Michael laughed at me. 

“But what if it ruins everything? What if I just make everything worse and then she runs away?!” I worried. 

“Cal, man. Just stop. Just make a move, and if she doesn’t go for it, then you know how she feels.”

“I don’t want to know if she doesn’t like me!”

Michael sighed, getting frustrated. “Well it’s up to you. But you better decide quickly because we’re about to leave and…” Michael trailed off and his eyes widened as he looked behind me. 

My heart started racing. “What?” I breathed. 

Michael’s eyes were glued to whatever was behind me. I looked over to Luke to see that his mouth was hanging open and his eyes were wide, glued to whatever was behind me as well. He blinked hard a few times, looking like he thought he was dreaming. I turned around…

Oh. My.God. 

Fuck.

My jaw dropped and my eyes bulged. I’m pretty sure I stopped breathing… fuck, she’s amazing. As Jordan walked down the stairs my eyes were glued to her. I couldn’t stop staring. She was wearing a short black dress that looked like a second skin on her. But that’s not what completely turned me on, the dress was covered in lace. The material underneath was only a boobtube and then the lace continued up to cover her shoulders and the full length of her arms. Fuck, I’m so turned on… I just want to grab her and take her right here, right now, but my body is frozen.