Chapter 48 - Moans

Calum grabbed my hand, entwining our fingers as he ran down the hall, swiping the key card to get in and pushed the door open with more force than neccessary. He's eager, very eager. So am I.

After pulling me inside, he closed the door quickly and pinned me against it. My heart rammed against my chest as he leaned in, letting his forhead rest again mine as we both breathed heavily. I want this. I want him. We haven't even done anything and we're already finding it hard to control our breathing. 

He stared at me, his dark eyes locked on mine. 

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this." He whispered huskily. 

With his words turning me on, I waisted no time in crushing my lips against his, Calum instantly responding. He groaned and grabbed my hips, pulling them against his as I tangled my hands in his hair, pulling lightly. We both kicked our shoes off quickly and Calum started walking backwards, pulling me with him without breaking the kiss. 

He pushed me up against the back of the lounge, exactly where we were this morning. Calum pulled away, leaning his forehead on mine again as we both breathed against each other's lips heavily. 

"Right where we started." He smirked, pushing me further into the back on the lounge. "I controlled myself this whole night, now..."

Trailing his hands down to my butt, he yanked my hips forward to meet his, making me gasp. 

"Now, there's nothing stopping us." He stared at me, biting down on his bottom lip. 

"No control." I whispered lowly.

I fisted his shirt and pulled his lips back down to mine, intensity flaring up between us. Our kisses are passionate and needy, we've both wanted this for such a long time, even though I didn't even know I wanted it at the time. Ever since the heated kisses between us at the party many months ago, there's always been some kind of tension between us – and that shows at the many times we've kissed and then yelled at each other.

This is finally the time where we're getting rid of that tension. We're giving each other what we want.

I pushed his suit jacket off his shoulders and let it fall to the ground, his hands instantly gripping onto my hips as soon as it was off. With eager fingers, I reached up to loosen his tie, not bothering to completely untie it before I pulled it over his head, only breaking the kiss for a second before our lips hungrily came back together.

He growled when I yanked his shirt out of his pants and undid the first few buttons, giving him some freedom. With my hands fisting his shirt, pulling him close to me, he pulled us away from the lounges and down the hallway.

Along the way, I undid the rest of his buttons, ripping the fabric from his body and letting it fall to the ground. 

Stumbling slightly down the hallway, Calum obviously couldn't wait any longer as he shoved me up against the wall. The impact of my back hitting the wall and the heated look in his eyes made me moan. 

"Fuck, that's so hot." He groaned, commenting on my moan.

Not being able to handle his body not being close to mine, I hooked my fingers through his belt loops, pulling him up against me in a hurry. He moaned when our hips connected and pressed his entire body against mine, completely pinning me to the wall with not a millimetre of space between us. Not even a piece of paper would fit between our bodies.

His lips pressed hard against mine, but it's not hard enough for me. Our bodies aren't close enough. His hands on my hips not enough for me. I can't stop the burning heat pumping through my body. I can't stop my hormones from raging. I can't stop the need for his body. I can't stop the way I feel towards him, and I don't want it to stop.