Chapter 23 - Emotions

Dedicated to thefivesauce cuz she's awesome <3

Start of part 4

 Jordan bit down on her bottom lip before turning around, putting her back against my front. 

“Baby, you gotta stop biting your lip like that, or I’m going to have to bite it for you…” I groaned. 

“That doesn't sound too bad.” Jordan turned her head and winked at me. 

I response I grabbed her hips, pulling them fiercely back against mine. Jordan gasped. Just the reaction I wanted. She wants this, I know she does. 

“Start movin’ those hips, babe.” I whispered lowly into her ear. 

“As soon as you start moving yours. Take the lead.” Jordan leaned back on me, giving me free will of what I want to do. 

I confidently pressed her harder against me and guided her hips with mine. The song has quite a slow beat so that means that Jordan pressed harder and slower against my crotch. It feels amazing. I pressed my lips to her ear, “Jordan…” I breathed. 

She moaned in response and ran her hands up my neck, tangling her fingers in my hair. I smiled. I love it when she does that. I closed my eyes and started breathing out of my mouth, finding it harder to breathe with how Jordan was making me feel. 

“Grind harder on me baby…” I moaned. 

“You mean like this?” Jordan threw her hips back against mine and kept the pressure there, but each grind wasn’t pressing on me for long enough. 

“Slower.” I groaned. 

Jordan laughed quietly and started grinding slower against me.

“You’re enjoying yourself tonight.” Jordan murmured as I moaned.

“Oh baby, you have no idea…” I breathed against her neck.

Goosebumps instantly formed on her skin, which caused me to bite down gently on her skin to make more appear. I love knowing that I have this effect on her. 

We continued to grind against each other, getting high on the way we were making each other feel. 

Baby grind on me

Relax your mind take your time on me

Let me get deeper shorty ride on me

Now come and sex me till your body gets weak

With slow grindin'” I sang in Jordan’s ear. 

“Mmmm, I’m going to take my time alright. You can go as deep as you want…” She smirked up at me. 

“Oh, Jordan…” I moaned. “I want to go deep. Deeper than you’ve ever known…”

I have no idea what I’m saying. It’s just all coming out. Is this how I really feel? Am I really this horny? The answer to that… only when I’m with Jordan. 

I attached my lips to her neck and started sucking, hard. I want to leave a mark on her. I want people to know that she’s mine. I want to be the one to take her home tonight. I’ve been hearing that everyone wants to take her home tonight, but I’m going to find a way to make her mine. I’ll do anything. 

“Calum…” Jordan moaned.

I started sucking slower on her neck, matching our grinding speed, and kept the harshness in which I was sucking – making sure that I definitely left a mark there. Jordan tilted her head back and started sucking on my earlobe. I smiled against her neck, and then moved on to another spot. I was only going to give her one hickey, but she’s just so addicting that I can’t bring myself to stop. Jordan used her nose to nudge my face up from her neck. I pouted, wanting to finish the second hickey, but I’m quite happy with what Jordan did next. She attached her lips to mine. I instantly started kissing her back, I have no problem with this at all. I know I said I don’t want to take advantage of her, but kissing her isn’t taking advantage of her, is it? No. I’m just showing her my affection, just like she is to me… I hope.