Chapter 64 - Toxic

"Calum, go away." I sigh again, for the hundredth time.

Calum continues to place kisses along my neck as I keep my eyes trained on the laptop screen in front of me.

"Calum, I'm not in the mood."

I try to push his arms away lightly but he wraps them tighter around my shoulders, leaning over the back of my desk chair.

"Come on, baby." He murmurs against my neck.

"Calum, seriously, I'm busy."

"Take a break, come spend some time with me." He whispers, sliding one hand down to my thigh. "We have the house to ourselves. Let's make the most of it."

Already being on edge today,  I'm fed up with Calum's behaviour. It's clear that I'm busy yet Calum keeps bugging me and trying to get me 'in the mood'. With the amount of times, not just today but the whole week, that I've told him to leave me alone, I would think that he would have gotten the message by now.

I grab his hand that rests on my thigh and rip it off, pushing his body away from mine in the process. "Calum, I'm being serious, get the hell off me and leave me alone!"

"What the hell?" Calum frowns, looking hurt by my words. "I'm just trying to-"

"You're just trying to get me in bed with you! You've been trying to do that for the past few days!"

"What the hell has gotten into you? I'm just trying to be a good boyfriend."

"Well stop trying so hard! You make it seem like you're desperate!"

"Maybe I am a little desperate to get some kind of attention from my girlfriend when she hasn't even acknowledged my existence for weeks! It's like I'm non-existent to you!"

"Oh, don't be so dramatic." I roll my eyes. "I kissed you on Wednesday."

"That was a kiss on the cheek!" Calum yells, getting angry. "And that's only because Michael literally forced you to! It's like you don't even want this anymore!"

"For fuck's sake, Calum!" I slam my hands down onto my desk, stand up and face him. "Stop being so desperate and clingy! I've got important things to do, I don't need you wasting my time!"

"Oh, so I'm just a waste of time to you, am I? Great, what an awesome girlfriend you are." He remarks sarcastically and glares down at me.

"Get over yourself," I roll my eyes. "All you want to do is have sex with me, well guess what, that's not going to happen! I don't care how much of a manwhore you're feeling like-"

"I've only had sex with you twice! And last time I checked, you enjoyed it! I'm just trying to be romantic and be a good-"

"No, all you're doing is forcing yourself onto me! I don't want to have sex with you, Calum! Get that through your stupid little brain. If you want to satisfied your sexual needs then go to a party and fuck some random slut, because you're not getting anything from me!"

"Fine! If that's what you want me to do, fine! Good riddance!"

"Fuck you, Calum." I growl. "I have better things to do right now. God, I can't believe I ever loved you."

"Loved?" Calum's frown deepens as he takes a step back, all the anger evaporating from his eyes, replacing itself with hurt. "Wow. I guess we are done then."

"Obviously. We should have been done a long time ago."

He stares at me in disbelief for a while before scoffing to hide the hurt in his eyes. "I don't even know who you are any more."