Important!

Ok, so first off, I'm sorry that this isn't an update but I have big news for this story! I've decided to rewrite Fixing Me.

I started writing this story more than a year ago and my writing has definitely improved since then. I've always tried to rewrite the first few chapters but I realised that I'm just not as happy with it as I once was. The recent chapters have been better written, but I just need to restart. Most of the storyline will stay the same, sort of, I just really want to be happy with how I write it.

I've also realised that this story has been dragging on way too long, and it is kind of boring now and in other parts – plus I've started to lose reads because of that. 

So I really just want to start fresh and make this story what I really want it to be. Everything is going to be more mysterious with more action, and Calum and Jordan's relationship is going to be different – plus Jordan was a little too 'soft' in the beginning of the story as well as throughout the whole thing.

But yeah, just letting you guys know. Hopefully I will be posting the first chapter up soon :)

I'm thinking of leaving this story up? I don't know, but the new Fixing Me will definitely be up soon :) If not a whole chapter then probably a prologue or something. 

Hope you guys will like it and hope to see you guys reading it because I understand this story has gone on for too long :) xoxx