Chapter 21 - Physical

Dedicated to Victoria-for-maddy because she's one of my best friends, literally, we go to the same school and are in the same classes! XD And we've been talking about this for weeks! It was driving us crazy! :P Btw, the song that comes on now is attached on the side ;)

Start of party part 2

‘My mind is telling me no, 

but my body, my body is tellin’ me yes…’ 

“Oh. My. God!” I yelled. 

I looked to my right at Calum and he smirked before looking at me with wide eyes. 

“We are so dancing to this song, Calum!” I started getting up but Calum quickly grabbed my hand, pulling me back to him. 

He dipped his head to talk in my ear because it had recently gotten louder. “Are you sure? I mean, I… we… you know how people dance at clubs, right?”

“Duh! Now come dance with me!” I pulled at his hand.

“I don’t know… are you listening to the song they’re playing?”

“That’s exactly why we’re dancing!” I pulled at his hand again, but he gave me an unsure look. 

I don’t know whether it was because I just finished my fourth drink, and was the tinniest but hazy, or whether he just didn’t want to. 

I shrugged, knowing that there was one thing that would make him get up and dance with me. “I guess I’ll just ask Luke then…”

I let go of Calum’s hand for what seemed like the hundredth time tonight, stood up and opened my mouth to ask Luke when Calum quickly stood up.

“Okay, okay. I’m coming!”

“Yay!” I cheered and smirked. 

I turned to Luke, Michael and Ashton. “You guys need to find someone and dance! You have to have the full experience!”

The three of them looked at each other and then back up at me warily. 

“Oh come on!” I laughed. Then I got an idea. I turned to Victoria. “Victoria! Get your ass up and go dance with Ashton!”

She beamed, quickly jumped up off the floor and walked towards Ashton. “Hell yeah! Come on, Ashton! Let’s dance!”

Ashton got up eagerly and nervously and took Victoria’s hand as she pulled him towards the dance floor. As she pulled him away, he looked over his shoulder to me. I winked and mouthed ‘have fun!’, because this is what a club is all about. I turned back to Michael and Luke and pointed to them. 

“Now, you two need to go and find a girl to dance with! Just ask anyone! Trust me you’ll have fun!”

“We’ll see!” Michael laughed. 

I rolled my eyes and laughed. Knowing that there was no point in wasting any more of this song, I grabbed Calum’s hand and pulled him into the crowd of sweaty bodies. Once I got to a place I liked I pulled Calum closer to me and turned around, so that my back was against his front. 

“Now, let me see how the Hood moves!” I giggled over my shoulder.

Calum smirked. “Hell yeah!” 

He grabbed my hips and pulled me against him. I gasped slightly at the closeness of our bodies, and at his feverish actions when only a few seconds ago he wouldn’t come and dance with me. 

‘I don’t see nothin’ wrong with a little bump and grind…’

Calum started moving his hips with mine. We were surrounded by sweaty dancing couples, some were wasted, some were high and others were simply high on dirty dancing with their partner. Me… I’m not sure. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see. I looked over to my left and saw Victoria and Ashton grinding. I smiled knowing that I had put them together, and hopefully something would come out of tonight for them.