Suffering

I wake up only seconds later to the boys talking quietly. I keep my eyes shut, though. It looks like im still sleeping.

"Im so worried about her," Simon says.

"Arent we all?" Harry says.

"She looks so small and fragile," Vik says.

"Yeah, she feels really hot," Harry says while feeling my forehead. I groan a bit because my head starts pounding.

"Hey, babe, we need to take your temperature to make sure you arent too bad," Harry says while pushing the loose strands of hair out of my face. I open my eyes and see he has a thermometer in his hand. I open my mouth and he puts it under my tongue.

I feel like im dying. Im suffering. And im only hoping that the boys dont take me to the doctors.

I feel the thermometer being removed from under my tongue and I hear a gasp.

I look at Harry and he has a shocked expression on his face.

"104!?" He shouts. I flinch and groan. His out burst just made my headache worse.

"Simon, go to the pharmacy and get some medications," I hear Vik say.

"Jide, come with me," Simon says as they walk out of the kitchen.

Harry carries me to the living room and they set me down on the couch and put many blankets on top of me.

"Just rest," Vik says. Sometimes he can be captain obvious. But most times he is just dumb.

But thats what I love about him.

A/N
So, its midnight right now so technically I can say THE SCORCH TRIALS MOVIE COMES OUT TODAY!!! Im honestly so excited. But I have to go through school first. Also, ONE DIRECTIONS NEW SINGLE IS GONNA BE RELEASED TODAY. Im also so excited. Have a great day.
~Kayla

P.S. When im writing this chapter, its midnight and im listening to sad 1D songs. I went to school, went to the orthodontics, and my grandparents house today. When I got back from my grandparent's house around 9 pm, I had soooo much homework. So yes, im so tired right now and im sorry if the chapter is short and terrible.