cold

it's friday afternoon and im currently walking to my locker to get my jacket and bag.

once i get to my locker and open it, i grab my jacket out of it but it's quickly snatched away by a pair of hands with pink, glittery nail polish. just the person that i was trying to avoid.

christina

"this jacket is cute," she says while examining it.

"it's mine now," she adds and smirks. she then sashays down the hallway with my jacket before i can stop her.

i sigh and grab my bag, put my binder in my bag, and i start walking towards the exit.

when i reach the doors at the end of the hallway, i see through the window that it is snowing really hard. great. just great. right when i have my jacket stolen, typical london weather has to suddenly show up.

im wearing a long sleeve shirt and jeans, but its not enough to keep me from freezing.

i take a deep breath and push open the heavy door.

i am met with a freezing gust of air mixed with snow flurrys. (i am from a place where it never snows so im sorry if this is very innaccurate.)

i hesitantly take a step out into the open.

it's cloudy and foggy but i head in a straight line, usually where one of the boys are waiting for me.

it seems like forever until i actually reach a car and i feel like i cant feel anything and i cant breath, but i know i can because im still on my feet.

i see what looks like simon get out of the car and run towards me.

"where is your jacket?!" he asks while putting his arm over my shoulder and basically dragging me to the car.

i try to respond but i just make a sloth noise instead.

he pushes me into the car and runs to the other side to get into his seat.

im so cold. i feel like im just gonna die right here, right now.

simon gets into the car and turns the heater on. he takes off his jacket and puts it on me. i snuggle into it.

"you look so pale. i need to get you back," he states nervously as he pulls out of the school parking lot.

i feel really dreary and i know it's a bad idea to let the darkness take over in a time like this, but i cant control it.

"alex, keep your eyes open. we are almost home," simon begs. he must notice that my eyes are starting to close.

i try my best to keep myself awake.

but i guess my best wasnt enough.

i let the darkness take control.

a/n
mi cumpleaños es el 19 de octubre. hoy es mi cumpleaños. hoy es #sidemen2años
hoy es dan y phil's phaniverssary.
¿comprende?
~kayla