lake

i walk the opposite way from the city. i walk where there are the most trees and the most nature.

after about 10 minutes of walking through the trees, i stumble upon a lake. its not rapid. its just calm. just what i need, peace and calmness. i sit myself up against a big rock. the sun looks beautiful reflecting on the water.

it feels like i had been there for hours because the sun is almost going down. i should head back. the boys are probably worried sick about me. as i stand up, i feel something on my shoulder. i screech and jump away from the feeling. i look behind me and see harry standing there.

"you're ok!" he shouts and embraces me into a hug. i hug back and he holds me tight.

"dont ever run off like that again!" he says. i force myself not to cry.

"come on its getting late," he says while pulling apart.

we walk out of the tall trees and to his car. once in the car, we drive home.

i have no idea how im going to explain this to the boys.

a/n
i know, such a terrible chapter but i have been procrasinating so much this week and i needed to get something out. but the walking dead season 6 starts tomorrow and i know who dies in one of the episodes and i dont know which episode so i dont have time to prepare myself because they are like my favorite character. anyways have a great weekend.
~kayla