Calling Him

Chapter Inspiration: I thought of this during math class when we were learning about complex rates.

1

1 text from Harry.

1 text from Harry that nearly made me go insane.

1 text consisting of 3 words that I didn't want to respond to.

From: Hazza

Hey, what's up?

Well, nothing is up right now to be honest. Everything has just plummeted downhill.

All I wanted to do was to scream at Harry. I just wanted to make him feel guilty for what he has done. But then I remember that I don't want to be like that. I want to be kind and forgiving. But then I remind myself of everything that has happened in my past and everything he has told the other boys, and I instantly feel like I deserve to yell at then and let my anger out. I also feel like I deserve all of this pain just for being a mistake in this world.

It's almost as if I am having a war with myself. I feel like this war is never gonna end and I will always be in the middle of it. I will always be the one getting hurt no matter what I do to try and stop it.

I am done with everything. So I reply:

Why should I tell you if you are just gonna go and tell the whole world. I know that you told the boys all of our secrets. I trusted you with my words.

About a minute later, my phone started ringing. And it is Harry. I need to answer. I need to know his reasoning. So I answer.

"Oh my gosh, Alex, please, I can explain just wait, I will get a plane to London," Harry pleads.

"Don't even bother Harry," I reply, trying not to let my voice shake but it is nearly impossible.

"Please, I only told them because we were all responsible for you and if something happened to you, I know the boys would be angry at me for not telling them," he replies, seeming very desperate.

"That sounds so selfish. Did you think I was never gonna tell them. I didn't want any of you to find out about Christina in the first place but I told you. I told you because I trusted you to keep it a secret. I didn't want you guys to pity me. I didn't wanna be treated weaker than you guys," I shout. There is definitely tears streaming down my face now.

"But you are weaker than us, Alex. You have had a rough past where you went through so much pain. We want to care for you and we want to help you. I'm so sorry that I told them your secrets. I feel so guilty and I should have asked you first. Please forgive me, Alex," Harry says in a calm tone. I cant believe him. He is calling me weak in a time where I need someone to reassure me that I am strong.

I don't respond for a long time and he breaks the silence by saying, "I love you, Alex."

I take a deep breath and use all my confidence and strength to say, "Yeah, well, I hate you, Harry."

And then I hang up.

A/N

Well that was emotional. Sorry for slow updates, I'm half way done with the trailer and I have been really busy with other life issues. I hope you all have a holly, jolly Christmas!!!

~Kayla