School

-Two Days Later-

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I turn my alarm off and slowly sit up.

First day of school today. Fun! (Note the sarcasm)

I get out of bed and I hop in the shower. I wear a blue sweatshirt and black leggings.

I put a new pair of contacts in and I put my hair in a high ponytail.

I walk downstairs and I sit on the bottom step. I put on my shoes just as Harry walks down the stairs. What on earth is he doing at this house at this time in the morning.

"Are you excited?" Harry asks with a smirk.

"Yes Harry. Im excited to receive a ton of homework, projects, and essays," I sarcastically grin.

"Hahaha. Well go get something to eat. Im driving you to school today," he says. I nod and go to the kitchen. I grab two waffles and start to eat them. I
dont really like them cooked. They just turn soggy.

Once I finish my waffles, I say goodbye to everyone and Harry and I get into the car.

About 5 minutes later we pull up to the school.

"You know what to do right?" Harry asks.

"Yep. I go to the office to get my schedule," I say.

"Yes. Have a good day and dont be a troublemaker. Learn something new," Harry says.

"Maybe," I say with a evil grin. Harry giggles.

"Pancakes," he whispers.

"Pancakes," I whisper back.

I get out of the car and I start walking towards the school. The office is right by the entrance so it was really easy to find.

I tell the lady at the front desk my name and she gives me my schedule.

I find my locker and I put all of my stuff away except for my binder. My first class is Spanish. Considering that I chose Spanish as my elective before I stopped going to school, they probably let me keep that elective.

I walk to Spanish class and the teacher greets me with, "Hola." I respond and I find a seat in the back of the class.

After the bell rings, the teacher starts talking about the rules and expectations and I just zone out because its really boring.

This school year is gonna be boring.

A/N
Sorry its bad. My sister is at my house doing homework and I dont know what to do. Tomorrow is Monday and this weekend went by to fast. I feel like im gonna have a huge mental and emotional breakdown soon. Let me know if any of you take or speak Spanish.
~Kayla
P.S. The media picture is snazzy trash.