lunch

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE.

after spanish i had math, then english, then lunch came around. i grabbed a lunch from the counter and sat at an empty table. i picked at my food for a while. black beans mixed with corn. gross.

"what do you think you're doing?" i hear a female voice say. i look up and see a tall blonde girl with blue eyes looking at me in disgust. there are two brunettes standing behind her with a hand on their hips.

"im eating lunch," i say. what else would i be doing.

"i know that you little shit, i meant what are you doing sitting at our table?" she asks, flipping her silky hair. how was i supposed to know that this was her table.

"the table doesnt have your name on it and it would probably be embarrased if it did," i say. woah where did that come from.

"ugh, you're a retard, objects dont have emotions," she says. dang this girl takes everything literally.

"have you ever heard of figurative language because you take everything very literal," i say. my inner sass is finally showing.

"whats going on babe?" i hear a male voice say from behind me. i turn around and see a very handsome boy walking towards the table with one of his friends behind him.

"this bitch took our table and she is hurting my feelings," the brat says with a obviously fake frown on her face. the boy who is obviously her boyfriend put his hand around her waist.

"get away from the table before kevin makes you," he says. im assuming the boy who was walking behind him is kevin. "dont you ever think about insulting or hurting my girlfriend again," he adds.

not wanting to get hurt, i stand up from the table and walk away. i dont want to get into trouble on my first day.

~~~~~~

after lunch i had reading, science, then history. the dismissal bell rang and i sprang from my seat and went to my locker. i grabbed my bag and quickly went to the outside of the school at the place where harry said he was gonna meet me.

luckily he isnt there yet. i sit under a tree nearby the meeting area and i pull out my spanish homework.

question 1: ¿quién es tu maestro favorito?
(who is your favorite teacher?)
i write:
mi maestra favorita es sra. leanne.
(my favorite teacher is mrs. leanne) (random teacher name)

just as i move onto question 2, a car honks, making me jump. i look up and see harry's car there. i put my homework away and walk to the car. i get in and harry greets me.

"hey kiddo, how was your first day?" harry asks while pulling out of the parking lot.

"it was good. made some friends at lunch," i say. even though he has no idea that im joking, i still find it funny.

"thats great," he replies, clueless to the joke that i just made.

and the rest of the car ride is silent.

a/n
i kinda changed my auto upper case on my phone. so thats why there is no capital letters. i think it looks better. thank you all so much for 1k+ reads on this story!!!! thats awesome.
~kayla