thank you harry

rebecca is coming over. her and jj are just gonna hang out for a while but i know that she will hit me again. i asked harry to stay with me so i wouldnt get hurt. without hesitation, he agreed.

we were in my room. i was laying on my bed, playing with the end of the blanket while harry was rapidly spinning around on my desk chair.

he grabs on to my desk for support once he stops spinning so he doesnt fall over, even though he is sitting down, only harry could fall while sitting down.

i laugh at the thought and harry raises an eyebrow in my direction. i just smirk and shake my head. he rolls his eyes and shakes his head dramatically knowing that its something about him.

all of a sudden, my door burst open and there stands rebecca. she opens her mouth, probably about to insult me but then she sees harry, now standing up and walking towards me. he never breaks eye contact with rebecca.

i sit up and stand up so im standing next to harry but he pushes me behind him.

"what are you doing here?" she asks in the most annoyed and obnoxious tone ever.

"im here to make sure that you dont continue hurting her," harry replies.

"i never hurt her before," she lies.

"i know your lying. just stop now or else we will tell jj," harry sasses. NO NO NO. I WAS NOT APART OF THIS. I WOULD NEVER TELL JJ.

she looks at harry then she looks at me, who is cowardly hiding behind him. she gives me a scowl and then walks out of the room, shutting the door on the way out.

harry turns around and looks at my scared facial expression. he frowns and pulls me into a tight hug.

"its ok hun. she wont bother you anymore. i wont let her. i promise," he says while soothingly rubbing light circles on my back.

i bury my head into his warm chest.

"thank you harry," i whisper, forcing my tears back.

a/n
sorry its really short. i have a five day weekend so i will try to get some good chapters out. im so sorry if you have school tomorrow:((((
~kayla