ANNOUNCEMENTS

Ok I'm so sorry this isn't an update but I just need to talk to you guys for a bit.

First of all, TheFlowerPrince and I have created an Instagram account named TheWalkingSidemenXIX. We will post edits of the Sidemen, The Pack, and The Walking Dead. We have also created a Wattpad account: TheWalkingSidemenXiX but I'm not sure when we will be uploading anything on that account but I will keep you guys updated.

Another thing that I wanna address is that I have been feeling really guilty for not updating consistently and I would like to apologize for that. I am only human and I have many issues that I have to deal with in real life that take up my time. I try my hardest everyday to write but school and family and health issues always seem to get in the way and I'm deeply sorry. I just love all of you guys and I want you to know that I actually do try to update.

Lastly, I have been feeling a little down lately and I just want to let you all know that I'm here for you if you ever need anything. I don't want you guys to feel sad or lonely. I care about every single one of you. If you are a fan of Dan and Phil, you would know that Dan once said that he hates everything about himself but the only thing he likes is that he is genuinely a nice guy and he is very kind. That is honestly how I am feeling at the moment and I just wanna help you guys. Please don't be scared or shy. I really wanna help you guys with your problems. I hate it when others are sad.

I love all of you < 3

~Kayla