Pancakes

I was almost 100% better but my throat still burned. All the boys needed to do some recording except for Harry. The boys always make fun of him for barely uploading. Since Harry didnt have any recording to do, he was gonna hang out with me on the couch.

"So, what music artists do you like?" Harry asked me lazily.

"I like One Direction and Ed Sheeran and Panic! At The Disco and Little Mix and The Fray gosh this list could go on forever," I say with a little giggle.

"Typical teenage girl," he says with a sarcastic head shake of disappointment.

I burst out laughing. He looks so funny. He eventually laughs along.

When we finally finish our laughing fit,(Oh my gosh I had a major laughing fit today) it gets quiet.

We just sit there in silence. And even though nothing is being said, it feels satisfying. Im sitting here with my best friend and not a care in the world. Just like when we were toddlers. I wish I was a toddler so I didnt have to worry about anything.

"Do you want pancakes?" Harry randomly asks me. I giggle a little bit.

"Yes! Pancakes are my favorite food. I love them," I say with a lot of enthusiasm.

"Oh my gosh! Me too! They are my favorite food too," Harry says, throwing his hands in the air.

"Twinsies!" Harry says in an obnoxious teenage girl voice. We burst out into laughter again.

We finally calm down for the second time.

"How about we make a secret code word, just between you and I, that means 'I Love You'," Harry says. Thats a great idea.

"Yes! Lets make it 'pancakes' because we both love them and we both love eachother like brother and sister," I say with a smirk.

"Pancakes," he says, "I like that."

"Now be a gentleman and make me some pancakes," I say.

A/N
Hello! This chapter was for the Harry feels. Thank you all so much for 800+ reads! You must really like this story. ~Kayla