Chapter 1

I open the doors to my new school. Eager yet bored, since this has happened so many times in my life. Im so done with having to change schools. As I walk in, I find my locker and start putting my things inside. I grab my science textbook and folder, and get ready for a day like hell. I walk into my first hour and get stares from all types of people. A jock who I can tell is popular, gives me a grin. Like I'd want that. I sit down next to a brunett chick. She gives me a dirty look and chews her gum even louder. I look to my right and see a dark haired boy staring at me. "Way to come on strong" I thought. But thats not what he wanted at all. I felt so uncomfortable. I looked away and I could still feel his stare. I couldnt wait for the bell to ring now.
"New girl eeh?" The same jock said from behind me. I glanced behind me and seen his football number. 19. Hmm.
"Checkin me out?" He said in a cocky tone. I turned around and waited for the teacher to step in.
"Aye...Nick." Number 19 said. I listened in.
"Nick! Are you deaf?" The kid next to me turned to face number 19.
"Sorry what?" The staring kid said, out of his trance.
"Why dont you ask our new girl her name?" I felt my face burn. "Just leave me alone, please" I thought. I looked over anyway. He shook his head, and swallowed hard.
"Cat got your toung? Shes not THAT hot Nick" I got up to leave. I sat in the back where a couple red haired readers sat. What a great way to start.