Chapter 34

A week went by. I avoided Nick. I did really actually. I dont think he noticed it. Although on friday he did ask me what was wrong. He stopped me in the hall. His eyes were really bright. Super red, and really noticable. He grabbed my arm and asked me.
"Whats wrong Orca?"
"Nothing, I just have been feeling really sick lately. I have the flu." He nodded. Acting like he belived it. I did good acting for once. The week went by. The only thing I could think was my crush and former stalker was a killer. He raped violet. He killed her. Is that why he wanted me on his good side? So he could invite me to his party, and do the same thing?  I cant stop thinking about it. I got home and my mom had a chineese robe on. She was making rice and noodles.
"(Says hello in Chinese)"
"Hi mom, can I talk to you about something?"
"Go ahead!" She said turning the music off and she turned the stove down.
"I think...." I cant say anything to her. I cant let her know that Nicks a killer. She doesn't even know who he is yet. I cant let her know.
"Mm hmm? Keep goin."
"I think that you are a great mom. Thanks for making life good."
"Well thank ya! I mean-" She thought for a minute.
"I forgot how to say thanks, pretend I said it in Chinese."
"Alright. Love ya!"
"Love you too."
I got in my room and thought. While crying, I thought long and hard. This was my first time crying in a long time. Something just got inside me after I heard nick was a killer. My feelings were so scrambled thanks to him. Its his fault I feel lik this. He might be a murderer, but he looks good doing it.