Chapter 2

Second hour was just as bad. I had the kid that stared at me last hour sit next to me again. We must have last names that are close. Whatever the reason, he kept looking at me. Not really staring, it was like he was trying to seduce me. He had dark hair, and dark eyes. In the light they looked almost a burgundy red-brown. His hair was dark brown. His name was Nick, at least thats what 19 said. Wait...why am I paying so much attention to him?
"Ahem..." I looked up from my work and seen Mr.Adams.
"I see your new...care to share some things about yourself?" Nick squirmed in his seat.
"Um..I'm Nira Harp. Im 17, I live with my parents..." I said almost like it was a question.
"Anything you would like to add?"
"I think I'm fine-"
"A-And your nickname?" Nick said. Nickname? How'd he know I had a nickname?
"Its-its orca."
"Like the whale?" Some kid said from the other side of the room.
"Yeah..." I was still confused. How'd this kid know people called me by orca instead? It was like my real name.
"Orca hmm? I'd like to see that on your papers from now on." Mr.Adams said. I shook my head. I kept working on my math work. In the corner of my eye I could still see nick watching me. My every move. My left side was burning he was staring so much. I finally looked over to give him the "leave me alone" look. He bit his lip and kept staring. I felt so uncomfortable.