Chapter 56

His eyes widend and he smiled. My mom walked in behind me and the reaction on her face made me know, that I picked out a good one.
"He's damn there sexy." she whispered to me. I laughed. Just then, my dad came up behind me and took Nick hand. He shook it hard. Little did dad know, that Nick was stronger than he imagined. I knew that Nick was being gentle when my dad smiled.
"Im Tim." My dad said.
"Im Nick, Nick grant." My dad shook his head.
"I want to talk to you for a second son." He trailed Nick inside to the other living room in the back, as they walked by he whispered.
"You look amazing."
***
They came out about 5 minutes later and we all clapped. I dont know why but we did. Nick grabbed my hand and said.
"You look amazing. Not as amazing as you do on a regular basis, but you're getting there..." That made me feel special. He was prooving that you didn't need makeup and stuff to be pretty. I smiled and lila and my mom awed.
"Shall we go?"
"We shall."
***
The song in his car that was playing was "T-Shirt" my Thomas Rhett. It was a kind of silly song but I loved listeing to it.
"You look really good tonight." He glanced at me from the side.
"Yea?" He bit his lip and looked like a regular teenager. When we arrived the place was packed. Packed with fancy and expensive cars.
"No worries, I have a reservation." I nodded and we walked arm-in-arm to the building.
"I love you Nira."
"I know you do Nick. And I love you just as much." He smiled and held on tighter as he kissed my over hair sprayed head. We sat outside and for a second, we only listened to the murmur of people inside and the waves crashing. The sun was just barely setting. Only a piece of it was swallowed by the ocean. This was amazing, I loved it and we didn't even eat yet.
"Enjoying the view?" He asked.
"Yes, you look great tonight." He laughed.
"Yes, the ocean is beautiful. Its almost pink."
"Its really cool isnt it?" The waiter came over and gave us our drinks, I had a coke and he had a pepsi. Then, she took our order.