Chapter 4

I followed lacey to lunch where kids of all types were. From the people who got their clothes from the thrift shop, to people who would spend 80$ on a shirt. I was in the middle. Yeah I cared about how I looked but I'd rather buy something worth my while.
"So, once you get your food, go ahead and sit here, at this round table. This is were we sit." Lacey said. I smiled at the 2 other girls sitting there.
"Hi I'm Shelby." she had brown hair.
"Im libz, well libby but errabody calls me libz." her hair was blue. Not all of it, but most of it. She looked like a disney princess. I got my food and sat next to them. I was about to introduce myself when I felt the urge to go to the bathroom. They were about to tell me about themselves when I blurted;
"Sorry to be so rude, but I have to use the bathroom." I said. They looked at me funny, as if I was going to escape through the window. Didn't seem like such a bad idea at the moment. I got up and went into the empty and quiet hallways of the school. It was so nice to walk through and not have everybody's eyes on you. Not to have the feeling that you were going to get bumped into and all of your supplies fell. It was nice to be by myself i guess. I figured I would have time to check my phone. It was in my backpack so I went to my locker to grab it. I put my combination in and opened my locker. A note fell from the top. Twirling to the floor. I picked it up.

"Hey, I hope I have the right locker. You seem like a cool yet slim girl. Im Hunter. Hunter Moore that is. Im number 19 on the football team and I was wondering if maybe you could come watch me practice later today. Id ask you upfront but, you hang around weird people. Find the people you belong with, us. Better see you later tonight, with a big smile and tight pants."

I rolled my eyes so hard I almost gagged. What a sicko! Tight pants? I always felt like I was being watched by at least somebody in this school. I hated that. Why was everybody a creep except lacey and her friends?