Chapter 41

As I was walking, I suddenly felt conscious of my clothes. I looked down and seen my grey boots and skinny jeans I put on this morning, then my Black t-shirt. My hair was straightned and felt fine, my small bits of makeup felt fine. I really wished I Chose different clothes, especially since Nick wasn't here to save me from Hunter. I could feel his cockiness from here. Him and his friends were practicing. High-fives, bro hugs and lots of yelling. When I noticed one of the players that Nick nearly killed for me, he backed off and pretended he needed a drink from the big gatorate container. I smirked knowing that I'd find my answer here. Hunter was practing on pushing that fake dummy that weighs like, 100 pounds. When I was behind him, he barely notcied. But when he did, he gave me the dirtiest smile ever. I nearly gagged.
"Hey babe, look who decided to show up..." He turned around and looked at my head to my toes.
"I just have a small question. We need to hurry so I can get back." No emotion in my voice at all.
"No, I'm single. And, sure ill take ya." he tried to grab my waist but I backed off and pushed him.
"We wont get anywhere when you act like that." He chuckled under his breath.
"I need Nicks address. What is it?" I held my phone out to type it in notes so I wouldn't forget.
"Ohhh, I see. Now that your little body guard isn't here, you think you can just come right to me huh?"
"Are you kidding me? He was my boyfriend hunter. Just me it so I can leave this shitty place." Ok he wasn't my boyfriend but he didnt know that.
"Why do you need it?"
"He wanted me to drop some things off."
"What kind of stuff? Im sure I can bring it so it wont bring you any trouble..."
"No. Tell me it now. Please"
"I love it when they beg. So let me get this straight. You guys were, lets say, good friends for basically half the year and you dont know where he lives?"
"Nevermind. I Never should have came here." I turned to walk away but his big hand landed on my shoulder.
"Wait..."