Chapter 53

Its friday. Tomorrow is our date! Today I have to talk to my dad about Nick. Im really dreading it. Dad has NEVER been ok with boys around me. One time when we were little, me and my cousin were playing with barbies. And in the game, his little ken doll kissed my barbie. Dad flipped and went and told my aunt. Of course, she laughed and blew it off like it was nothing, probably because it was nothing. Yet, we left the house an hour early. Maybe since Nick is so protective, and he isn't really an, I don't know, sexual person. Maybe he can relate to my dad. With trying to keep me safe. Although, if Nick gets on my parents good side, when the whole "biting your daughters neck and changing her life forever." thing comes up, it might devastate them so much. I know Nick to well. I can trust him with my life...right? He's basically indestructable. Nothing can touch him. Or hurt him. Except for me, and thats whats important. After school, I walked in the house and smellt one of my favorite foods, pizza. Mmm...wait? Isn't it Japanese month? Oh wait, first day of December. Thats right. Must be Italian. I walked in the kitchen and seen mom dressed in a green, red and white apron. I giggle.
"Eeh a goowdmornin to ya!"
"Hi mom! You sound like mario."
"A see vwat you mean! Leta your dada a speaka to ya." she said. I looked at dad who straight faced me. Oh no. Mama-mia this isn't good.