Chapter 47

He led me back upstairs and it was already dark out. I checked my phone and there were no texts or calls from mom. Thank god I had her. We sat on his bed in silence. After a couple minutes he stood up and got that drawing of me.
"Now, that I know I did my job well enough, for you to like me back, considering you went through the trouble of seeing Hunter, and driving all this way, That proves it." He sat down and handed me the picture. I looked at his eyes and understood him completely. This picture was so amazing.
"I love it so much. Thank you." I hugged him and for once, tight, and real.
"So, does this mean, we are, like together?"
"We both put more than enough effort into eachother nick. Yes." He smiled and looked away. The real teenage boy he was started so show when he looked away biting his lip.
"What?" I giggled.
"Just, I've wanted to hear that for so long."
"Awe." We both laughed and looked from the floor to eachother. He grabbed my hands and our fingers interlocked. I looked at him. Our faces were coming closer. I didnt see any pointy canine teeth. Yes, I knew we were going into a kiss.
"I promise not to suck your blood." he whispered as our lips connected. It was passionate. And his lips were soft. I giggled at his remark before we kissed.
"I am going to treat you like a queen."
"Is that so?"
"Hold your hand everywhere, give you my jacket, cover puddles with my coat. Ill even buy a mustang so we look good doing it." I laughed,
"But be yourself and ill love you."
"Okay." He said in a whiney tone.
"Did violet know that you were a vampire?"
"Yes. In fact, that was my next topic. Would you ever want to be one of me?"
"Not now?"
"Of course not now, age 19"
"Thats 2 years.."
"It is. Just long enough for you to make up your mind. The process isn't hard, its easy, doesn't take much time. In fact, we give you medicine so you dont feel anything. It really hurts."
"Well-"
"Not trying to force you, but, since its the way it is, we have to plan alot. Especially with you in my future." I smiled.
"Ill be out of my moms house by then, on my own. I think id like too. Of course, my family would need to know eventually, but wouldnt Rein handle that?"
"Yeah. Reins actually my dad..."
"Really?"
"Yes. He would explain everything to your parents eventually and then, ya know, just, give them an idea of what would happen."
"Who would do it?"
"Bite you? Do the transformation?"
"Yeah."
"Me. I wouldnt want anybody else to do it..." His over protective personality really gave me that warm and amazing feeling.
"One last question..."
"Anything babe." He looked at me, like he was asking if it was ok for him to call me that. I nodded.
"Why didnt you tell on hunter?"
"I dont know. I was so devastated and guilty I didn't talk for like, over a month straight. Hunter knows that I know he did it. And we talked about it. I couldn't get the cops involved, they'd find out what I am. Hunter doesn't know im a vampire but, I take my chances. Not now."