Chapter 16

We were almost finished with the paper, and we only had 6 minutes left in the hour. He finished the last problem and he dropped the pencil on the paper.
"Awesome!" I said looking it over.
"You got them all right!"
"Guess it takes your magic touch." He said. I blushed.
"Magic touch?"
"You make everything seem so easy, and funner."
"We can work on your grammar next time." I said lauging. Funner wasn't a word was it? Maybe I Could get used to him. He was really weird. Then I remembered he was looking at pictures of me, he had drawings of me, he had some secret codes. I began to feel uncomforable again. Should I ask?
"Whats wrong? You look like you're going to get sick." He said. Feeling my forhead. His touch made my spine tingle.
"Nothing." I said in a quiet voice.
"Come on. I can tell, Whats wrong? You can tell me anything." I barely knew him. I could tell him anything?
"I-I seen-"
"Hey babe!" Everybody in the library, including us, jumped and turned towards the door, the librarian shushed whoever was yelling. Then I noticed it was Hunter. I turned and gave Nick a look.
"What. What did you see?" He was listening to intently to me. He was waiting for me to tell him. Hunter was close to us now. He Was all by himself, no friends.
"You know I dont like you around other guys."
"Hunter. Leave me alone. We aren't a thing, so it shouldn't matter who I'm with." I said the last part between my teeth. Nick stood up. He was about 3 inches taller than hunter.
"Get back Hunter." he said. His voice. Oh my goodness.
"Where do you have the right to shush me away from my own girlfriend?" He said, pushing Nicks chest. He barely budged. His strength. Oh my goodness.
"Dont touch me, come on Orca, looks like our study session is over..." Nick said. Coming towards me.
"Get back" Hunter said to nick. Now Hunter faced me.
"You aren't going to do anything about this?"
"Hunter. I told you so many times, I'm not interested. I dont want anything to do with you."
"Back away Hunter" Nick warned.
"Not interested?! Have you seen me? IM HOT! I could see you as my lesser looking girlfriend. We would be perfect for each other Nira!"
"Im warning you." Nick cautioned again.
"Hunter please-" he was right in front of me, he grabbed my waist and tried to pull me towards him.
"Hunter stop!" I yelled. The librarian was heading over. WHAM. Nick punched hunter right in the jaw. He reacted and hubbled over. Nick gave me a look, like he never had before and said;
"Run."