Chapter 29

We walked together to the library, talking about the test that was coming up.
"How do you think your going to do?"
"With your help? An A+" I looked at him. Bright red eyes today.
We walked through the doors. The library wasn't messy or anything from friday, Nick got stares from the librarnians cautioning him to stay away from other students.
"Wow. Talk about not making it obvious." I thought back to the first day of school, and how Nick had starred at me.
We pulled the books out and started working. I watched as he worked really hard on what he was doing. Concentrating and ever so lightly, his eyes darted from the paper, to my eyes, to what we had been working on.
"Do you think ill be asked by the priceaple agout friday?"
"I dont know maybe"
"I did leave early, and I did see what happened."
"Then possibly so." he said. We sat in silence as we worked away, he was short of questions today, which didnt bother me. He was also becoming alot more comfortable around me, and not being as weird. Thankfully. He was a really nice (and attractive now that I REALLY notice it) Even though we had our ups and downs, and I still had a weird stalker watcher whatever feeling about him, I could get over it right? I sure hope so.